+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical instructions please help

Odonga

Oct 28, 2020
So the london, UK office is processing my wife’s file. All correspondence is through email with London’s office, they email us the requirements and we send it back through mail. Now on online portal it say: we have sent you medical instructions, please provide it as soon as possible. These things are usually time sensitive and we haven’t received any email or mail. We sent them an email but they’re not replying. We’re calling CIC but can’t get connected to the representative. Please help how to get those medical instructions?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
So the london, UK office is processing my wife’s file. All correspondence is through email with London’s office, they email us the requirements and we send it back through mail. Now on online portal it say: we have sent you medical instructions, please provide it as soon as possible. These things are usually time sensitive and we haven’t received any email or mail. We sent them an email but they’re not replying. We’re calling CIC but can’t get connected to the representative. Please help how to get those medical instructions?
There is often a few days lag time between the message and the email instructions.

Amin.hope

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Hi mate, I had same issue and I got call after 2 weeks and I’ve already done my medical.
(i applied under G5 outside country)