+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Inquiry

juan bentot

Jun 20, 2006
I'm suffering from skin disease called Psoriasis ( non contageous) . Is a person suffering from such skin disorder can be denied canadian visa? Is there any body out there knows of any one denied canadian visa because of such disorder? thanks.... bentot

yagana

Jan 2, 2006
juan bentot said:
I'm suffering from skin disease called Psoriasis ( non contageous) . Is a person suffering from such skin disorder can be denied canadian visa? Is there any body out there knows of any one denied canadian visa because of such disorder? thanks.... bentot
hi bentot; there r three categories which comes under the medical exam a condition which is temporary and can be cured after medication , a condition which takes a much longer time but can be cured gradually and the last which cannot be eliminated and is chronic but the decision lies with the officer contageous diseases certainly arn't permitted unless there is treatment going on and they r cureable , dont worry as psoriasis isnt a serious problem since its not contageous and can be cured do u have to attend medical now ??? u can show ur medical diagnosis and treatment u r under to the medical officer .my husband had a minor ear problem and he was under the ENT doc treatment but no effect on our medical .Good luck

mj

Feb 1, 2006
hi, bentot.

i also have a psoriasis and i did my medical last feb 2006. i did bring all my medical records including treatment last feb and the medical doctor said it is not a big deal so don't be afraid of your skin problem.

sanrio girl

Star Member
Feb 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-12-2011
Med's Request
17-01-2012
Med's Done....
28-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2012
Hi Juan Bentot and MJ!

This is my first post as I became interested to be a member of this forum (just now!) after I've read your posts. I am a FSW applicant together with my husband as my supplementary. We just received our third notice last week from the Visa Office Manila that we will be having our medicals in 60 days from January 17.

I am also worried about my husband's psoriasis because it is rampant over his back and front body. I understand ur posts are dated way back 2006 but i still hope you can share with me some positive medical result feedback which I feel would be very helpful for us as we are planning to schedule our medicals on the 4th week of February.

Anybody with related psoriasis skin disorder undergoing/have undergone the medicals or at least have any idea is most welcome to give a reply. Thank you in advance. God bless us all! :)

sanrio girl

Star Member
Feb 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-12-2011
Med's Request
17-01-2012
Med's Done....
28-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2012
juan bentot said:

Hi Juan Bentot and MJ!

This is my first post as I became interested to be a member of this forum (just now!) after I've read your posts. I am a FSW applicant together with my husband as my supplementary. We just received our third notice last week from the Visa Office Manila that we will be having our medicals in 60 days from January 17.

I am also worried about my husband's psoriasis because it is rampant over his back and front body. I understand ur posts are dated way back 2006 but i still hope you can share with me some positive medical result feedback which I feel would be very helpful for us as we are planning to schedule our medicals on the 4th week of February.

Anybody with related psoriasis skin disorder undergoing/have undergone the medicals or at least have any idea is most welcome to give a reply. Thank you in advance. God bless us all!

juan bentot

Jun 20, 2006
@ sanrio girl

Don't worry too much, but I understand your predicament right now regarding your hubby's condition for that was i feel before. You have to let your husband look for a medical advise.
It took me 3 months to painstakenly visit my doctor and by the time a medical advise arrived my skin condition already cleared up and no trace of psoriasis. Sa maikling salita sa awa ng diyos dito na ako ngayon sa Canada. Kabayan email mo ko at bigay ko sa iyo ang name at telephone number ng clinic ng doctor dyan banda sa Pasig. Ang e-mail add ko ay victor_pinas @yahoo.ca. Please, just introduce yourself na ikaw yung nag inquire sa site ng CANADAVISA.COM para ma recognize ko, medyo takot ako sa spam lalo na d2 sa Canada.

juan bentot

Jun 20, 2006
Sanrio girl so sorry di ko mabuksan ang mga inbox messages sa una kong binigay sa iyong account ngunit makita ko sa inbox na may message ka ng na sent. Pls resend it to my other yahoo account ; oohay_jshs@yahoo.com. Pasensya na.

sanrio girl

Star Member
Feb 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-12-2011
Med's Request
17-01-2012
Med's Done....
28-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2012
its ok my friend. But there is another problem. The 2nd email ad u gave me indicated that it's an invalid email address and my message cannot be seen.

sanrio girl

Star Member
Feb 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-12-2011
Med's Request
17-01-2012
Med's Done....
28-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2012
Finally, it was sent already. I did the copy pasting method of your new email ad and didnt realize there was a "space" along your name address. Thanks for the follow up of my reply. God bless you always!

chepeps

May 3, 2012
Hi. I read your topic about Psoariasis...I am also a FSW applicant but im worried as one of my family member have psoriasis. I also want to know the Dr. from Pasig that you mentioned in the forum. So atleast for now, i can do something about it before we'll undergo the medical. Thanks and hoping for your reply. God Bless!

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Just a friendly suggestion: You will get a lot more responses to questions on Forum if the thread is in English. Many of us are interested in the topics presented and it is SO frustrating not understanding what is being said. Welcome to visa forum - am sure you will spend MANY hours here.

Julianaalicia

May 4, 2012
Pls i need your help :( my husband submitted all the requirements needed but then he forgot to submit my personal info( birth and date of death etc...of parents and brothers) so na submit ko a week after last April 25 my husband received his medical request kung na submit ng courier namin yung kulang kong personal info sa Canadian Embassy Mla last April 26 bkt hangang ngaun po wala pa kong medical request? Plssss i hope somebody will answer me tnx in advance and God bless us