+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical inadmissibility ( reason for REFUSAL)

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
my wife diagnose with irregular heartbeat during her medical exam, then the panel physician advised her to do ECG and found abnormal on the result (AF with venticular response) 3 days after the panel physician upload all the result to CIC i received an email for additional test for my wife ( Stress test, 2D Echo and 24 hour holter monitoring) and the result for the test ( Stress test- NORMAL, 2D Echo NORMAL, 24 hour Holter monitoring found irregular heartbeat), is this will be a reason of refusal (medical inadmissibility)?, bcoz we all know heart disease treatment is expensive.

rajarajan

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
They will reject if you think like that.

CIC doesn't reject candidates for small troubles. and rejection rate is very very low. from what I heard. don't worry

roman_emperor08 said:
my wife diagnose with irregular heartbeat during her medical exam, then the panel physician advised her to do ECG and found abnormal on the result (AF with venticular response) 3 days after the panel physician upload all the result to CIC i received an email for additional test for my wife ( Stress test, 2D Echo and 24 hour holter monitoring) and the result for the test ( Stress test- NORMAL, 2D Echo NORMAL, 24 hour Holter monitoring found irregular heartbeat), is this will be a reason of refusal (medical inadmissibility)?, bcoz we all know heart disease treatment is expensive.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
roman_emperor08 said:
No one can say whether this will result in a finding of medical inadmissibility. You will just need to wait and see what they say.

IMTS

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
There's a thread in the forum regarding hypertension. It might shed some light on your question. t

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.