+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical forms received without Pictures - Please advise What to do

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
Hi,

I went to seek an appointment with Dr. for medicals and they refused to give appointment as the forms did not have pictures pasted on them. This is gross negligence on part of ISB-CHC.

I am thinking of sending the forms back along with the letter asking them to affix pictures.

Seniors please advise if there is any alternative.

amerzd

Star Member
Jun 15, 2009
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
domingo said:
Hi,

I went to seek an appointment with Dr. for medicals and they refused to give appointment as the forms did not have pictures pasted on them. This is gross negligence on part of ISB-CHC.

I am thinking of sending the forms back along with the letter asking them to affix pictures.

Won't it make furhter delay in your overall processing? Why CHC Isb is doing silly mistakes?

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
amerzd said:
Won't it make furhter delay in your overall processing? Why CHC Isb is doing silly mistakes?
Definitely it will delay the process, but I have no choice. I also called Doctors in Islamabad/Rawalpindi and all of them said that they need forms with pictures.

jtob

Feb 2, 2009
there should be pictures attached to medical forms to avoid switching of persons.
there's even a stamp across the picture so you can't change the picture.
they're making alot of mistakes these days, some letters have no stickers and some have extra stickers. you should contact your visa office to correct the error.

Ra00

May 29, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thats bad. CHC should double check what is being sent. I guess staff working under IO is in-experienced and thus making these silly mistakes.

Wish u all the best and speedy process.

amerzd

Star Member
Jun 15, 2009
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am surprised what CHC isb is doing now a days. I think all this is being happended due to pressure of work and targetted deadlines set by ministerial insructions.

Manj

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Done....
11-10-2012
Interview........
21-07-2012
Domingo brother,

Only option is to send the forms back to CHC requesting to complete them with picture etc. It should not waste more than 15 days. You are already past the critical selection and wait period, 15 more days should not hurt.

Good luck,

Manj

domingo said:
Hi,

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
Manj said:
Domingo brother,

Only option is to send the forms back to CHC requesting to complete them with picture etc. It should not waste more than 15 days. You are already past the critical selection and wait period, 15 more days should not hurt.

Good luck,

Manj
I have drafted a letter explaining the mistake and send the medicals along with that letter to CHC-ISB via TCS just now.

Infact, in the covering letter of medicals they did mentioned that if you find any mistakes in the medical forms than they should be informed via letter or fax and they will send the corrected forms and later applicant can destory the old forms. I have enclosed the old forms becuase they are perfect just they dont have the pictures pasted on them. TCS will reach there tomorrow, and if they acted quickly than they should be able to send something by TCS by the weekend.

Lets see how it goes.

One more thing that is alarming is that Doctors are very occupied in Karachi these days, they are giving 15 days waiting time. If I receive by weekend, I may flew to ISB with my family to have the medicals.

Manj

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Done....
11-10-2012
Interview........
21-07-2012
Wishing you good luck.

Manj

domingo said:
Manj said:
Domingo brother,

Good luck,

Manj
I have drafted a letter explaining the mistake and send the medicals along with that letter to CHC-ISB via TCS just now.

Infact, in the covering letter of medicals they did mentioned that if you find any mistakes in the medical forms than they should be informed via letter or fax and they will send the corrected forms and later applicant can destory the old forms. I have enclosed the old forms becuase they are perfect just they dont have the pictures pasted on them. TCS will reach there tomorrow, and if they acted quickly than they should be able to send something by TCS by the weekend.

Lets see how it goes.

One more thing that is alarming is that Doctors are very occupied in Karachi these days, they are giving 15 days waiting time. If I receive by weekend, I may flew to ISB with my family to have the medicals.

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
jckdry said:
dont forget to send some (2) new pictures, they might need some or might not
I did send one picture each for all family members. I already send them 6 for each member along with full application. If they have misplaced than I may have to send more. Lets see how it goes.