02-November-2012
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with Document
LANDED..........
Already In Canada
Hi Dear,

Kindly help me i have applied for student visa in December 13 2010. But still i have not received my medical request form What should i do now.how medical form received its by post or by email.

vafa

Feb 5, 2011
if your country is under designated countries you dont need to wait for form, just find the designated doctors list , find who is responsible for your country go and meet him and ask him to give you mdical exmaniation and he knows what to do and where to send it, waiting is just wasting the time, I did it before applying for a study permit, and so i have received my study permit witihn a month, but in your case you will wait more and more, so just google and find designated medical doctors list for canada and contact him, and send the report as an additional document for your file in visa office, add explanation letter that, this is my medical examnination report plz add it to my file, and after it you wil be wating for a month, becase for students it is processed witin 4 weeks, i mean medical examination report result from high commision, visa office checkit by themselves online to see if your result has been issued by high comission or not, good luck

ammar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2010
dear,

i think as ur session is going to start in sep i guess they are just delaying things but dont worry m sure u gonna get it very soon

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Shahid,

Did you apply for sep 2011 session in december 2010? way too early, if that is the case, you won't hear anything about your medicals 2 months before your starting date of class.

They do not issue study permits months in advance because there is a high chance that students may land earlier than expected and start doing work under the table.

things are delayed becuse of that.