+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical form instructions not sent

heja

Mar 21, 2014
Hello all,

I recently received an email for my sponsorship process.

the following email was sent,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada, file number **********. Please return this letter with the requested documents:

01- Your medical examination has now expired. A new medical form must be issued in order to finalize your application. Information and instructions on how to complete the form have just been sent to you in a separate email.

02- Copy of your Iraqi Citizenship and certificate

03- Copy of your Iraqi Id

04- Family list for yourself indicating marriage to Sponsor

05- Complete the supplementary information form enclosed

06- Evidence of ongoing communication with you and your spouse

Please be notified that if you do not comply with this request within 30 days of the date of this letter, your application for permanent residence in Canada will be assessed on the basis of the information already before the officer. Failure to provide the requested documents could result in the refusal of your application.

Well in the email it states that the instructions will be sent and that I need the medical form once again but they never sent the information to get the form. I have sent them several emails and called the office in Jordan but It wont let me contact them via phone, only by email and fax I believe.

If anyone can help me it would be great. I fear that they will refuse my application for something that is not in my hands. I also contacted some Panel doctors and they stated that they could not due the medical without the form.

Amanuel 1

Dec 9, 2019
Hello all,

I recently received an email for my sponsorship process.

the following email was sent,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada, file number **********. Please return this letter with the requested documents:

01- Your medical examination has now expired. A new medical form must be issued in order to finalize your application. Information and instructions on how to complete the form have just been sent to you in a separate email.

02- Copy of your Iraqi Citizenship and certificate

03- Copy of your Iraqi Id

04- Family list for yourself indicating marriage to Sponsor

05- Complete the supplementary information form enclosed

06- Evidence of ongoing communication with you and your spouse

Please be notified that if you do not comply with this request within 30 days of the date of this letter, your application for permanent residence in Canada will be assessed on the basis of the information already before the officer. Failure to provide the requested documents could result in the refusal of your application.

Well in the email it states that the instructions will be sent and that I need the medical form once again but they never sent the information to get the form. I have sent them several emails and called the office in Jordan but It wont let me contact them via phone, only by email and fax I believe.

If anyone can help me it would be great. I fear that they will refuse my application for something that is not in my hands. I also contacted some Panel doctors and they stated that they could not due the medical without the form.
what was the solution to your problem. please i am in the same situation

Amanuel 1

Dec 9, 2019
You are asking someone who posted their question once, way back in 2014. Not likely that one-time poster will return here 9 years later to answer your question.
Good day to you all. I would like anyone who had exprienced the same incident as mine to reply me as im deeply worried,

On my ecas it says request for medical exam has been sent, and when i went to iom for medicals they told me that we didn't find your medicals, can this happen?
did they sent the medical letter if so why didn't i receive an email and why are iom telling me that they didn't find my file?

please i quickly need your response as the medical letter is counting days.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Good day to you all. I would like anyone who had exprienced the same incident as mine to reply me as im deeply worried,

On my ecas it says request for medical exam has been sent, and when i went to iom for medicals they told me that we didn't find your medicals, can this happen?
did they sent the medical letter if so why didn't i receive an email and why are iom telling me that they didn't find my file?

please i quickly need your response as the medical letter is counting days.
Request for medical exam is sent directly to the applicant or sponsor, not the agencies that do the exams.

Amanuel 1

Dec 9, 2019
and who do the agencies work i mean the visa office have sent me the medical request through ecas but when i went for appointment they are sying we didnt get your request