+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical for Visa - Suggestions (September 2020)

firestone45

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Hello guys,

I'm about to apply for Visa - September 2020 intake, I have got my admission letter and I have paid my fee for the intake. I just need to take medical test for visa now.
In this current situation is it safe to visit a hospital for medical test ? has anyone done it recently ?
I'm from Bangalore, India. I will be taking it in Fortis Hospital.
Suggestions will be appreciated.

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
Hello. I am in the same situation. Got the admission letter and will be disbursing fees in a few days. However, the medical facilities arent open for medical exams as per instruction by IRCC. Atleast in Mumbai. Did you get an appointment for the test?

Reactions: Nick20

Sumanthshetty

May 4, 2020
Hello guys,

I'm about to apply for Visa - September 2020 intake, I have got my admission letter and I have paid my fee for the intake. I just need to take medical test for visa now.
In this current situation is it safe to visit a hospital for medical test ? has anyone done it recently ?
Bro if you take an appointment please let me know.. I'm from Mangalore i don't know what to do.. Thank you

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
Hello guys,

did you pay for tuition fees for your education? 1st semester or for both 1st and 2nd?

firestone45

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Hello guys,

I heard that Medical appointments have started in Mumbai from Thursday

Afza Akhil

Dec 20, 2017
Hello guys,

hi... I got it done in Fortis hospital in May... it's safe so don't worry... they have enough safety measures in place. However, you make sure you wear a mask, carry sanitizer, take ur own pen too... rest they will take care... hope this helps.. good luck

Reactions: GradStudent18

firestone45

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
hi... I got it done in Fortis hospital in May... it's safe so don't worry... they have enough safety measures in place. However, you make sure you wear a mask, carry sanitizer, take ur own pen too... rest they will take care... hope this helps.. good luck
Thanks buddy yeh I have done it too,
Its almost open in all major cities
You must find a panel physician they have approved to do medical exams.
click the link to find your suitable hospital and location and call them to ask whether medical for immigration is open

Vidyanshu

Oct 7, 2019
How much is the cost for medicals?