+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical for PR

sanjaydp28

Jun 20, 2012
What happen to my PR application if I am not able to do medical test of my pregnant wife (x-ray check up)?

I come to know that x-ray check up of pregnant women can be done with the abdomen shield (but our family doctor advise us not to go for this as its not 100% safe). Is there anybody who gone through the x-ray of his pregnant wife by this option (using abdomen shield). Is this really harmful?

atiyasi

Star Member
Jul 9, 2012
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
you need test again

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjaydp28 said:
(but our family doctor advise us not to go for this as its not 100% safe). Is there anybody who gone through the x-ray of his pregnant wife by this option (using abdomen shield). Is this really harmful?
It is far better to go by the advice of your family doctor than someone else's experience and that too reading from a blog. Reaching Canada few months late is better than compromising with the life of baby.

shah1234

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Tell me one thing,is your baby more important or canada? Your wife can get the blood test done while you get the blood test & the Xray done,get a letter from your wife`s gyno,send all that to vo,your DMP also informs the VO,VO then sends you letter telling you to send baby`s documents as soon as he/she born. When your wife delivers she gets the Xray done,you send the baby`s birth certificate,passport copy & pics,Vo then sends you baby`s medicals,ITS THAT SIMPLE. Then the entire family gets passport requests.

sanjaydp28

Jun 20, 2012
shah1234 said:
Tell me one thing,is your baby more important or canada? Your wife can get the blood test done while you get the blood test & the Xray done,get a letter from your wife`s gyno,send all that to vo,your DMP also informs the VO,VO then sends you letter telling you to send baby`s documents as soon as he/she born. When your wife delivers she gets the Xray done,you send the baby`s birth certificate,passport copy & pics,Vo then sends you baby`s medicals,ITS THAT SIMPLE. Then the entire family gets passport requests.
of course! my baby is more important than canada.... I was just getting information about this. Actually I am waiting for last 8 years, so I don't have any problem to wait for another couple of month.... anyway, thanks all for reply