+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Examination Extension

JeffreyI

Dec 27, 2021
Hello. Would it be possible to contact IRCC to request a medical examination extension and how? My family needs to do the medical examination before January 15, 2022, and the problem is they can't book an appointment until February 2022. Thanks

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Hello. Would it be possible to contact IRCC to request a medical examination extension and how? My family needs to do the medical examination before January 15, 2022, and the problem is they can't book an appointment until February 2022. Thanks
That’s normal, ircc sees a lot of these cases. Best to inform them over webform asap. You should’ve done that a lot sooner.

Reactions: JeffreyI

twinmama15

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
I’m in Australia and when my husband got his medical request he had until Jan2nd to complete it. When we tried to make the appointment the first available was end of March 2022 We’re in Melbourne and spent so much time in lockdown so BUPA is sooo backed up at the moment.
I contacted using the web form and asked for the extension and there was no issues. The Officer just said it was no problem and have it completed as soon as possible. We continued to check for cancellations and luckily found one in Queensland for Dec 17th.
Contact you IRCC using the web form and explain why it will be late. Also check daily for cancellations, you may get lucky and find an earlier appointment.

pando

Jan 14, 2023
philippines
Category........
FAM
ircc informed me that i have until sep. 11, 2023 to fulfill an additional information regarding my medical exam,which is the sputum collection. the ist sputum is negative and the the other sputum will be cultured and result will be available on oct.9,2023. do i need to contact ircc for extension on the matter , since i fulfill the additional test thay required but the result will be on oct.9,2023

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
ircc informed me that i have until sep. 11, 2023 to fulfill an additional information regarding my medical exam,which is the sputum collection. the ist sputum is negative and the the other sputum will be cultured and result will be available on oct.9,2023. do i need to contact ircc for extension on the matter , since i fulfill the additional test thay required but the result will be on oct.9,2023
Yes, send a web form and request an extension. Would be good to include proofs like records of appointments or any existing paperwork showing that you are doing the tests. It might not be necessary, but always good to support your claims.

Reactions: armoured