+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Exam - Scoliosis

account619

Mar 3, 2022
My age: 23. I have a slight curve on my spine (mild scoliosis), which is stable and is harmless and ignorable. I can do all physical and sports activities like a normal person and there is no slightest pain involved. I already gave my medical exam and i answered "no" to all the medical history questions asked by the Panel Physician.

When my chest x ray is taken, I am worried they may find my scoliosis. If they find it, can it be a cause of "misrepresentation" and refusal because I did not disclose that fact. Since it harmless and no need of any treatment, can it be called a medical condition and can my application be rejected because of this?

hellopiggy

Sep 14, 2022
My age: 23. I have a slight curve on my spine (mild scoliosis), which is stable and is harmless and ignorable. I can do all physical and sports activities like a normal person and there is no slightest pain involved. I already gave my medical exam and i answered "no" to all the medical history questions asked by the Panel Physician.

When my chest x ray is taken, I am worried they may find my scoliosis. If they find it, can it be a cause of "misrepresentation" and refusal because I did not disclose that fact. Since it harmless and no need of any treatment, can it be called a medical condition and can my application be rejected because of this?
Mild scoliosis isn't an issue.

Reactions: canuck78

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

You would need for it to be serious scoliosis to be an issue you need to flag. A large percentage of people have mild scoliosis.