+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical exam - Replacement Needed

jyotsna018

Jul 1, 2022
Hi,
Portal shows, I have passed medical test but in view/submitted document section, it still shows, replacement needed.
I have undergone the medical exam in india, and according to the ircc website, i should not be uploading the doc, the hospital will do it, any idea?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi,
Portal shows, I have passed medical test but in view/submitted document section, it still shows, replacement needed.
I have undergone the medical exam in india, and according to the ircc website, i should not be uploading the doc, the hospital will do it, any idea?
Did you uploaded them?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I was told hospital will upload.
I just got one sheet now from them telling everything is complete and I uploaded that e medical form. Is that correct?
Yes thats how it goes. They share the data directly with IRCC. Did you check with your doc about reports, was everything normal?

begdov

Jul 1, 2022
After the reports are uploaded. Be sure to check with your doctor about everything.

jyotsna018

Jul 1, 2022
Yes thats how it goes. They share the data directly with IRCC. Did you check with your doc about reports, was everything normal?
yes, in application status it is showing medical exam passed, but in document section it showed, replacement needed.