+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Exam for Canada with Hepatitis B

Jun 27, 2020
Hello,

It took me a week before I finish all the lab test from different laboratory coz I choose the cheapest one. Then 7days from the day I submit my lab to the CIC panel physician. Oh yeah Dr. Lozada is the best. Godbless on your journey. Just pray it works.
I'm on the same boat, may I know your HBV DNA levels? Mine's high but I have normal alt levels so I'm a bit worried

MF2020

Aug 26, 2020
Hello,

It took me a week before I finish all the lab test from different laboratory coz I choose the cheapest one. Then 7days from the day I submit my lab to the CIC panel physician. Oh yeah Dr. Lozada is the best. Godbless on your journey. Just pray it works.
Hi tigerph. I am also a Filipino PR applicant. Just got my medical exam request. I saw your post and am glad your application was approved. Btw, I am also an hbsag positive. I'd like to ask the name of the laboratories you went to for the additional tests? Just incase the doctor orders me the same. Thank you so much!

lady_wency

Apr 13, 2021
hi, i am silent reader since before.
right now i am planning to sponsor my husband and he have a chronic hepa b. my husband doctor said he dont need treatment.

I'm just wondering about the question in the form.

the question is Do you have a serious disease? yes or no?

do we need to say yes? since he have hepa b???

thank you

Aleckx92

Jul 10, 2021
hi, i am silent reader since before.
right now i am planning to sponsor my husband and he have a chronic hepa b. my husband doctor said he dont need treatment.

I'm just wondering about the question in the form.

the question is Do you have a serious disease? yes or no?

do we need to say yes? since he have hepa b???

thank you

Hi po good evening.
Can i ask po what did u put on ur husband's form po? Did u put yes on the question po?
And i just wanna know po did u submit ur application na po ba?
Im a hbsag patient also currently taking medications po.
I would be glad to know some insights maam
If u have ideas how to do the processing
Thank you

Aleckx92

Jul 10, 2021
Hi tigerph. I am also a Filipino PR applicant. Just got my medical exam request. I saw your post and am glad your application was approved. Btw, I am also an hbsag positive. I'd like to ask the name of the laboratories you went to for the additional tests? Just incase the doctor orders me the same. Thank you so much!

Hi po good evening.
Hope i can have answers on my questions
Id like to ask if u already did your medicals and how long does it take for you to get it done?
Thank you
Hoping for your reply
God bless

lady_wency

Apr 13, 2021
hi, We are still in in preparation of documents. My husband and My daughter waiting for releasing their passport. I can't give you are right answer now. but in our case we will decide to check the no box. my Husband not taking medicine right now.Maybe we can wait the others opinion here, maybe someone can help us.

Reactions: Aleckx92

Aleckx92

Jul 10, 2021
hi, We are still in in preparation of documents. My husband and My daughter waiting for releasing their passport. I can't give you are right answer now. but in our case we will decide to check the no box. my Husband not taking medicine right now.Maybe we can wait the others opinion here, maybe someone can help us.

Hi thank you po for answering
We are on the same boat this time
Preparing our papers also just a bit worried because of my case. Hopefully we will get an answer here . Good luck and Godbless po

azharultanim

Nov 20, 2019
Hi!

My medical exam was done and the Panel Physician called me and explained my HBV Positive. May SGPT is within normal range but my ALT is above normal range. I have advice by the panel physician to consult with a gastro. Right now my gastro doctor is requesting me to have HBV DNA, Creatinin, Liver ultrasound etc and it cost a lot. Im willing to undergo this lab for my canadian dream but where i will get the funds to support this laboratory. I hope everthing will be fine and soon my Canadian Visa will be mine.
Your dna result

smiley04

Sep 23, 2018
Hi!

My medical exam was done and the Panel Physician called me and explained my HBV Positive. May SGPT is within normal range but my ALT is above normal range. I have advice by the panel physician to consult with a gastro. Right now my gastro doctor is requesting me to have HBV DNA, Creatinin, Liver ultrasound etc and it cost a lot. Im willing to undergo this lab for my canadian dream but where i will get the funds to support this laboratory. I hope everthing will be fine and soon my Canadian Visa will be mine.
Good day!
Hi Tigerph,I just want to ask regarding ur PR application.Im also a Hepa B carrier and Im currently processing my PR I had my medical last Aug 10 then I received an email from IRCC stating that " further medical information is required" asking to return to see a panel physician who performed my medical examination.
Im very worried about my status maybe you coulf help me regarding your experienced when you process your PR.
Thank you!

Talha72

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Good day!
Hi Tigerph,I just want to ask regarding ur PR application.Im also a Hepa B carrier and Im currently processing my PR I had my medical last Aug 10 then I received an email from IRCC stating that " further medical information is required" asking to return to see a panel physician who performed my medical examination.
Im very worried about my status maybe you coulf help me regarding your experienced when you process your PR.
Thank you!
hey smilye,,
what is the update regarding your medical? did you pass it? what were your results this time? SGPT, DNA, and all. Kindly let me know. I am facing a similar issue. :(

smiley04

Sep 23, 2018
Hi.
Just went back to a panel physician Doctors said that I dont need to worry all my result is GOOD.
As long as you have a low viral load I remembered when I had my medical last 2019 before I came here that everything wenth smoothly because my viral load is LOW. I think there's nothing to worry as long as you have a low viral load.

Talha72

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Hi.
Just went back to a panel physician Doctors said that I dont need to worry all my result is GOOD.
As long as you have a low viral load I remembered when I had my medical last 2019 before I came here that everything wenth smoothly because my viral load is LOW. I think there's nothing to worry as long as you have a low viral load.
I understand what you are saying but what value refers to LOW Viral load. Internet searches are pretty confusing. Can you share the numbers please? my re-medical results are tomorrow. and it is depressing me a lot. Thank you so much

smiley04

Sep 23, 2018
I understand what you are saying but what value refers to LOW Viral load. Internet searches are pretty confusing. Can you share the numbers please? my re-medical results are tomorrow. and it is depressing me a lot. Thank you so much

This my Medical way back 2018.
I went to my personal doctor before I took my upfront medical.
You will noy know ur medical result in IRCC i just based it on the result when I did my hepa profile.

My DNA VIROL LOAD QUANTITATIVE DETECTION HBV-DNA 179 iu/ml

Compared to my last lab test at 2016 it was only @ 120

My SGPT/ALT 21

My SGPT /ALT last 2016 the range is 25

ANTIBODY TO HEPAPTITIS B SURFACE ANTIGEN - NON REACTIVE

HEPATITIS B SURFACE ANTIGEN - REACTIve

Talha72

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
This my Medical way back 2018.
I went to my personal doctor before I took my upfront medical.
You will noy know ur medical result in IRCC i just based it on the result when I did my hepa profile.

My DNA VIROL LOAD QUANTITATIVE DETECTION HBV-DNA 179 iu/ml

Compared to my last lab test at 2016 it was only @ 120

My SGPT/ALT 21

My SGPT /ALT last 2016 the range is 25

ANTIBODY TO HEPAPTITIS B SURFACE ANTIGEN - NON REACTIVE

HEPATITIS B SURFACE ANTIGEN - REACTIve
Thank you so much. It would help me to compare my results. Stay blessed.

lady_wency

Apr 13, 2021
hi guys, how are you?

we are waiting now for medical request for my family. I am expecting it gonna be happen this month.

Talha: are you already done to your medical?

looking forward to hear from you.

thank you