+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical done :)

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what about sufi and mehmodi did they got their visas or what they are completely out

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asadallofme said:
and in how many days we will get new offer letter ??
BUDDY IT DEPENDS BUT YOU HAVE TO MAIL AND ALSO CALL THEM EVEN

kashif Mehmood

Jul 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Asad..I got scanned copy of new LOA in 2 days and received hard copy after 7 days..

@waziri...DMP sent my medical on this Tuesday.So i am expecting my visa on 15 Nov IA

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kashif Mehmood said:
@ Asad..I got scanned copy of new LOA in 2 days and received hard copy after 7 days..

@ waziri...DMP sent my medical on this Tuesday.So i am expecting my visa on 15 Nov IA
asad tell them for scanned copy as well and you have to push them other wise they normally sleep 26 hrs a day ,,,,,i mailed them but just they were doing here and there and then i starded calls and they replied they same moment and sent my scasnned copy as well so push them ......
@ kashif ..hope so IA and which colleger or uni to join

kashif Mehmood

Jul 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waziri..

I am going to univ of northern british columbia..I am going for Msc Chemistry research based

kashif Mehmood

Jul 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ali yar its my second medical call.I applied on 23 may and received ist medical call on 16 June..i did not receive instructions withj medical form so i consulted non authorized Dr.this time i received new medical call with full instructions on 22 Oct..

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kashif Mehmood said:
Waziri..

I am going to univ of northern british columbia..I am going for Msc Chemistry research based
thanks kashif...