+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical documents received but picture is wrong, my spouse picture on my form

gmohiuddin

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yesterday i received medical documents but on my firm they paste my wife picture, now what i do

need ur urgent help

if anyboday have same experience, please inform

Awaiting

vmpvmp

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are two options for you.

1. Send the papers back with the letter stating the mistake. They will send back the corrected papers. But this will delay the process.

2. Ask your DMP if he is ready to carry out medicals, do the medicals and he will send the letter with the medicals. (Or you can send a letter with passports)

But I think decision from your DMP will solve the matter by default.

MarkCan

Oct 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April/May 2011
Re: Medical documents received but picture is wrong, my spouse picture on my for

It is best you take your papers to your local medical practitioner and have him/her access it. If it a mistake at CIC's end, they will rectify it as well. Also, if possible, call your local CIC helpline number first and make sure you explain the situation to them. They may have a solution to offer.

Mark

from kl

Nov 30, 2009
Re: Medical documents received but picture is wrong, my spouse picture on my for

Not to worry, I had the same mistake before. Just bring it back to your CHC & they will change and stamp for you immediately. Please remember to bring extra photo of you and your wife.

Your DMP can't help you on this, please be sure you change it before seeing the DMP.

gigab

Jan 20, 2009
Calgary
Visa Office......
Guatemala
App. Filed.......
6/July/2009
Doc's Request.
2/Sept./2009
AOR Received.
11/January/2010
File Transfer...
Documents arrived: 17/Dec./2009
Med's Request
1/March/2010 received 26/March/2010
Med's Done....
17April/2010. Additional documents sent 28/April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5/May/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 10, 2010. Received January 11, 2011.
LANDED..........
March 10, 2011
Conratulations! It seems you're process will soon end and headed to Canada. Could you please tell us your timelines. When did you send your documents and how long after medicals?
Thank you
gigab