+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical concern --- Please need advise!!! thanks

Bella07

Dec 6, 2009
Hi to everyone;

I was taken my medical test last Nov. 23,2009 and they asked to come back again for another view of x-ray and i had it last week,,, I am worried coz if they saw that i haave a spot in my lungs... will the CIC will denied my visa application... Is there any case that lets say an applicant with a PTB ( tuberculosis problem) still has a chance to get the visa.??? and how long still it will takes to know the result...

Please somebody help me... I will really appreciated it... Thank you and God bless....

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Bella07 said:
Hi to everyone;

I was taken my medical test last Nov. 23,2009 and they asked to come back again for another view of x-ray and i had it last week,,, I am worried coz if they saw that i haave a spot in my lungs... will the CIC will denied my visa application... Is there any case that lets say an applicant with a PTB ( tuberculosis problem) still has a chance to get the visa.??? and how long still it will takes to know the result...

Please somebody help me... I will really appreciated it... Thank you and God bless....
1. They will do a sputum culture, takes 6-8 weeks for the result and then a further x-ray. Then the results are sent to the Regional medical Centre, another month.
2. If you have active TB, refusal. If you have in-active TB, then if a visa is issued, you will require medical surveillance in Canada.

PMM

Bella07

Dec 6, 2009
Thank u so much for ur reply...

One more thing please...

Before this medical exam... I had the sputum test and culture test last Oct. 26 and the result for sputum is NEGATIVE and the result for CULTURE will be this Dec. 9.. Can i used this one since i took this in st. luke's hospital. or do i need to undergo again for another sputum test and culture test???

Thanks and God bless!!!!

Bella07

Dec 6, 2009
Can i asked also... If there is a high percentage of chance of getting the visa if the result is negative... Thank u...

snakeyes2010

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2009
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2010
File Transfer...
24-04-2010
Med's Request
4-07-2010
Med's Done....
04-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
In Gods Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In Gods Perfect Time
Bella,

I think we had the same problem. How are now, do u already have visa?
I had my x-ray result last Aug. 2010 and found out that I had Minimal PTB, my sputum smear (3 consecutive takes) result was negative, I dont have cough, phlegm, back pains and any other symptoms. All my laboratories are normal. My DMP said that I will undergo medication for 6 mons. Is this a ground for visa refusal?? I am so worried.. What would be the response of the VO/Embassy doctor if they found out that the applicant is positive for PTB? Am I "inadmissable" to Canada?

pls kindly share your ideas...