+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical cases In Nepal

aaryaa

Feb 16, 2014
hello All,
could u pls tell me that if Development bank Balance Certificate work for POF????
i mean i want to show balance certificate from Yeti Development bank. since it is a B class development bank, does it work?
i appreciate your prompt answer.
thank you,

Aaryaa

sumeruji

Mar 26, 2013
A class bank is necessary as what i did. so don't waste your time and don't give burden to mind.

aaryaa said:
hello All,
could u pls tell me that if Development bank Balance Certificate work for POF????
i mean i want to show balance certificate from Yeti Development bank. since it is a B class development bank, does it work?
i appreciate your prompt answer.
thank you,

Aaryaa

Kunwar11

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
sydney ,Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
1st May 2013
Med's Done....
7th May 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
4th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 19th july 2013
LANDED..........
Landing on 12 th Sep 2013
Netra said:
Ma pani CIIP ma jau vaneko, name register garako 6aina. kahile samma garda hun6a? online garnu parne ho ki direct jada pani hun6a?

Hello Nepalese friends ,is there anybody coming to Calgary soon ,I need to get my certificates from there please let me know if u or anybody u know is coming soon it will be great help for me .thanks

Mayalu

Jul 24, 2011
Hey friends,
Anybody is planning to go Nepal from Calgary, please let me know. It would be great help for me because my relatives had to send certificates there.Thank you
Maya

Kunwar11

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
sydney ,Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
1st May 2013
Med's Done....
7th May 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
4th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 19th july 2013
LANDED..........
Landing on 12 th Sep 2013
Mayalu said:
Hey friends,
Anybody is planning to go Nepal from Calgary, please let me know. It would be great help for me because my relatives had to send certificates there.Thank you
Maya
.. Hi Mayalu Jee what a coincidence ! Mine docs from Nepal to calgary and yours from calgary to Nepal for sure we cud exchange here if it was the same items but unfortunately we can't as they r the imp docs anyway where r u now Nepal or calgary ? Thanks

azimrit

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
27-12-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-05-2014
I am from Nepal.We (me and my spouse) got VISA and planning to land in May 20 around.me an hospital equipment engineer and my spouse (B.SC Nurse).We are confused which city is best to settle for us???

And We are now scared of loosing job here and also to come there ,what to do...Please motivate and suggests us .

Sairam

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
azimrit said:
I am from Nepal.We (me and my spouse) got VISA and planning to land in May 20 around.me an hospital equipment engineer and my spouse (B.SC Nurse).We are confused which city is best to settle for us???

And We are now scared of loosing job here and also to come there ,what to do...Please motivate and suggests us .
Hi,
If I were in your place I would be ready to leave even a job with high profile in Nepal. Getting PR in canada cant be compared with the job in Nepal ,this is my personal opinion. I suggest you to find provinces where you will have plenty of oppurtunities to find a suitable job as per you and your spouse's qualification and experience. So, don't worry to leave your present job here, think secure future of you and your kids.

azimrit

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
27-12-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-05-2014
hello members,

I would like to know which transit is better from kathmandu to Edmonton and if possible please recommend airlines as well.
And how can we carry POF and what is the limitation we can carry in Nepal?we are planning to carry about 10000 in CAD and 5000 CAD in hand,is it possible?
Your suggestions are appreciated.
Thank You

azimrit

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
27-12-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-05-2014
Sairam said:
Hi,
If I were in your place I would be ready to leave even a job with high profile in Nepal. Getting PR in canada cant be compared with the job in Nepal ,this is my personal opinion. I suggest you to find provinces where you will have plenty of oppurtunities to find a suitable job as per you and your spouse's qualification and experience. So, don't worry to leave your present job here, think secure future of you and your kids.
Thank You Sairam.

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Everyone passes through this stage. First you have to find out yourself, why you want to migrate ?

If there is justification to migrate, then don't think much of job in Nepal.

for your profession, I recommend Alberta will be good. (Either Calgary or Edmonton)

Rest up to you.

Thanks

azimrit said:

Ht2010

Star Member
May 13, 2013
azimrit said:

Hello fren, congratulation!! I understood your worries. Different people think differently as per their perception, experience and practice. I would like to advise you not to give up your current job. Pls try to take leave from the job , but do not quit. First, you come to Canada n see with your eyes everything then decide. People those are already here in Canada most of they don't provide information regarding their real experience . In my view, PR is nothing for qualified people. However that is prestigious for people like us. I am here in Canada for 8 months with the PR status. It is very hard to get related job, one has to spend at least 3-5 yrs to have better opportunities. Our education is not that much helpful here. If one wants to grab an opportunity in related field, he/she has to study here, needs to pay fees as well. After that a door will open but no guarantee. All professionals such as Dr. Engineer, nurse, have to be updated with Canadian educational system. Again it is too hard to have a survival job. For that one has to struggle a lot. All those jobs are very physical. Sorry for being too straight , PR is meaningful for those whose only objective is to have that, but if we want to explore something better, there are lots of opportunities. Thus, I suggest you to experience Canada with your naked eyes and take a decision whether you want to struggle in foreign land or not. For your kind information , city like Calgary , Edmonton, Toronto, May be ok. Select a place where is little cold as compared to high cold like -35, -40. Finally do not think other ways cuz I am not demotivating you guys I just wanted to share the reality.

Ht2010

Star Member
May 13, 2013
azimrit said:
hello members,

I would like to know which transit is better from kathmandu to Edmonton and if possible please recommend airlines as well.
And how can we carry POF and what is the limitation we can carry in Nepal?we are planning to carry about 10000 in CAD and 5000 CAD in hand,is it possible?
Your suggestions are appreciated.
Thank You
Hello fren, it is not a big deal to carry Canadian dollar from Nepal. You will get 2500 dollar each either cash or TC. And up to 5000 dollar can be made draft which can be easily deposited in any Canadian bank. Then, it comes CAD 7500.00 per person, and thus, there will will no hassle for your to bring the required amount to Canada. You can choose any airlines as per your convenient. The prices may vary.

azimrit

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
27-12-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-05-2014
Thank You Kghmire,HT and all who motivated me.Thank You once again.

azitamrit

Mar 31, 2014
Dear Members,
I have done my job in three institutions but NDVO returned me only one (the present institution) certificate along with IELTS certificate.What would happen to my previous two original experience certificates?do they provide me in Canada Airport by CIC or not ?What should I do to get them since my previous organization does not want to give me , again the experience certificates?
Your suggestions are appreciated !!!