Med's Request
November 8, 2012
Med's Done....
November 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 12, 2013
ujwald said:
Rajesh Sir, many thanks
But with apology I argue , myself and wife literally both are applicant, principal and secondary respectively, so that we may fill both the forms separately as applicant and put respective details accordingly. Surya ji, Sharmaji, Bibekji and dudes highlight plz
Regards
I hope you have got your answers. Do accordingly and in any case of confusion write to us.

spokhrel

Feb 5, 2013
sharmilas said:
SURYA PRASAD ADHIKARI said:
those who got letter from CHC after DM Plz give ur contact no. in forum and post the reply of CHC on forum. My case of DM if 5th Feb still waiting for reply and PP both

What I believe that we dont have to pay fee for passport returning back. The fee have been included already while we sending draft. it's their responsibility to send the PP back. I hope they will not ask extra charge for courier. Its not the vfs's responsibilities as well. But VFS will not do anything without their charge. coz they are not volunteer organization. CHC ND they will pay for it..... I think they are dealing with the bargaining so the passports have been holds...

If it was not foe decision made status, I believe none of us would have been like cat on a hot tin roof. had our status been in process, we would not have been so desperate.after decision made, having to wait for a month or more without any rhyme or reason is taking a toll on psyche. feel so cheated and frustrated. and don't see any outlet. what are we supposed to do?

RKPP

Nov 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
12 July 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
none
Med's Request
March 21 2013
Med's Done....
March 26, 2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
April 25,2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/05/2013
LANDED..........
06/07/2013
Patience is panacea of all human sufferings guys as said by one of Greatest Greek philosophers!Have patience guys!

bibek

Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2010
Doc's Request.
May 5, 2010
File Transfer...
May 11, 2010
Med's Request
November 8, 2012
Med's Done....
November 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 12, 2013
spokhrel said:
If it was not foe decision made status, I believe none of us would have been like cat on a hot tin roof. had our status been in process, we would not have been so desperate.after decision made, having to wait for a month or more without any rhyme or reason is taking a toll on psyche. feel so cheated and frustrated. and don't see any outlet. what are we supposed to do?
Suman sir, post the news that you have recently got about the guys who visited Delhi recently.

drramesh

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Doc's Request.
27-8- 2010
IELTS Request
with documents
Med's Request
March 5 2013
Med's Done....
March 12 2013 Medical received on !2 April
Passport Req..
sent on March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
jan 2014
LANDED..........
mar 11 2014
DEAR FREN....
I ALSO GOT THE MEDICAL ON 5TH OF THIS MONTH...IN MY LETTER IT IS STATED AS FOLLOWS... I MEN TO SAY WHERE IS THIS '' :p Visa Application Centre '' :p
Note for residents of Nepal: As of February 1, 2013, the
Canadian Cooperation Office, Kathmandu will no longer forward immigration
applications to the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi. Immigration applicants in Nepal are directed to our Visa Application Centre for application submission.

rksharma

Star Member
Dec 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
29-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-02-2013
LANDED..........
05-06-2013
Congratulation for the medical receive.

drramesh said:
DEAR FREN....
I ALSO GOT THE MEDICAL ON 5TH OF THIS MONTH...IN MY LETTER IT IS STATED AS FOLLOWS... I MEN TO SAY WHERE IS THIS '' :p Visa Application Centre '' :p
applications to the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi. Immigration applicants in Nepal are directed to our Visa Application Centre for application submission.

spokhrel

Feb 5, 2013
bibek said:
Suman sir, post the news that you have recently got about the guys who visited Delhi recently.
hello everybody,

a piece of information I would like to share with all Nepalese applicants with decision made status. an applicant who forwarded an email to CHC the other day received a reply in 24 hrs. stating that the candidate need not do anything and chc will forward the passports accordingly. I spoke to few of u on the phone about the news. in the afternoon I met with Kamal ji and he suggested(I agreed, too) that there is no harm in sending an email to chc delhi. the content, modify as u deem fit, could be something like this:
I..........,an applicant for pp to Canada with file no........upon having consultation with VFS kathmandu, sent an email to chc to which I have not reveived any response.Now I am in confusion as to how I may receive my pps back. please let me know the time and process of receiving the passports back to Nepal.
yours sincerely,
name.
kamal ji has already sent this email. and if u feel this is ok , you can do the same.
good luck to all of us.

spokhrel

Feb 5, 2013
drramesh said:
DEAR FREN....
it is in Naxal.near police headquarters

drramesh

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Doc's Request.
27-8- 2010
IELTS Request
with documents
Med's Request
March 5 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
sent on March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
jan 2014
LANDED..........
mar 11 2014
spokhrel said:
it is in Naxal.near police headquarters
Thank u
Will u please provide me the phone number of that centre or any other easy way of coommunication or the more exact location.

drramesh

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Doc's Request.
27-8- 2010
IELTS Request
with documents
Med's Request
March 5 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
sent on March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
jan 2014
LANDED..........
mar 11 2014

rksharma

Star Member
Dec 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
29-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-02-2013
LANDED..........
05-06-2013
http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/contactus.html

drramesh said:
Thank u
Will u please provide me the phone number of that centre or any other easy way of coommunication or the more exact location.

manakamana

Feb 27, 2013
Dear all,
Long wait with confusion how our passports are coming from CHC- through VFS or Australian Embassy in Kathmandu?
CHC says- Under a consular services sharing agreement, the Australian Embassy in Kathmandu, Nepal provides consular services to Canadians living and travelling in Nepal.
CHC states - Canadian Cooperation Office, Kathmandu will no longer forward immigration applications to the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi. Immigration applicants in Nepal are directed to our Visa Application Centre for application submission.
Here the application centre refers to VFS.
According to VFS source - the role of VFS includes receiving applications on behalf of the Government of Canada in India and in Nepal, reviewing those applications for completeness and informing clients of documentary or other requirements that appear to be lacking. To this end, VFS will provide the client with a checklist of requirements provided by the Government of Canada through the High Commission.

Then where our passports coming?
- If we ask VFS they said we are not dealing with PR-Cases. CHC is not responding our email inquiries. This is really a confusion and long wait. We are not sure until when we have to wait for our PPs.

I think we had sufficient inquires with VFS Nepal and we are not having any conclusive answers from them.
Can we go to Australian Embassy in Kathmandu for inquiry regarding our cases?

drramesh said:
DEAR FREN....

SURYA PRASAD ADHIKARI

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2010
Doc's Request.
23-03-2010
Nomination.....
23-03-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2010
IELTS Request
23-03-2010
File Transfer...
27-05-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
19-12-2012
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2012
LANDED..........
05-06-2013
spokhrel said:
hello everybody,

a piece of information I would like to share with all Nepalese applicants with decision made status. an applicant who forwarded an email to CHC the other day received a reply in 24 hrs. stating that the candidate need not do anything and chc will forward the passports accordingly. I spoke to few of u on the phone about the news. in the afternoon I met with Kamal ji and he suggested(I agreed, too) that there is no harm in sending an email to chc delhi. the content, modify as u deem fit, could be something like this:
I..........,an applicant for pp to Canada with file no........upon having consultation with VFS kathmandu, sent an email to chc to which I have not reveived any response.Now I am in confusion as to how I may receive my pps back. please let me know the time and process of receiving the passports back to Nepal.
yours sincerely,
name.
kamal ji has already sent this email. and if u feel this is ok , you can do the same.
good luck to all of us.

THIS IS THE DETAILED MAIL.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "re-delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca" <re-delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca>
To: ........................................
Sent: Friday, March 8, 2013 2:07 PM
Subject: RE: FILE: ...................... NAMES: ..........................

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.
Please be advised that at present no action is required on your part. Your passports will be sent soon.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in
www.goingtocanada.gc.ca

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, and file number in your message

From: ...................................................
Sent: March 7, 2013 9:20 PM
To: DELHI (IMMIGRATION)
Subject: FILE: ............................. NAMES: ................................................

Dear Sir/Madam,
This is with reference to my earlier mail sent on 14th February, 2013 regarding the return of passport to Nepal. Our E-Cas status has been changed to decision made on 12th Feb, 2013 and we are waiting for the passports. Since Canadian cooperation office in Nepal is closed we are unable to track the status and get information on application. We would like to hear from you.

Please find my details below;

Principal Applicant: ..............................
File No.: ..........................................
Date of Birth (DOB): ....................................
Passport No.: ..................................
Mobile No.:.............................................
Mailing Address: ................................................

Thanking You,

manakamana

Feb 27, 2013
SURYA PRASAD ADHIKARI said:
THIS IS THE DETAILED MAIL.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "re-delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca" <re-delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca>
To: ........................................
Sent: Friday, March 8, 2013 2:07 PM
Subject: RE: FILE: ...................... NAMES: ..........................

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.
Please be advised that at present no action is required on your part. Your passports will be sent soon.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in
www.goingtocanada.gc.ca

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, and file number in your message

From: ...................................................
Sent: March 7, 2013 9:20 PM
To: DELHI (IMMIGRATION)
Subject: FILE: ............................. NAMES: ................................................

Dear Sir/Madam,
This is with reference to my earlier mail sent on 14th February, 2013 regarding the return of passport to Nepal. Our E-Cas status has been changed to decision made on 12th Feb, 2013 and we are waiting for the passports. Since Canadian cooperation office in Nepal is closed we are unable to track the status and get information on application. We would like to hear from you.

Please find my details below;

Principal Applicant: ..............................
File No.: ..........................................
Date of Birth (DOB): ....................................
Passport No.: ..................................
Mobile No.:.............................................
Mailing Address: ................................................

Thanking You,
Thank you surya ji for sharing..
Aba kei hola ki but when ???? :p

spokhrel

Feb 5, 2013
manakamana said:
Dear all,
Long wait with confusion how our passports are coming from CHC- through VFS or Australian Embassy in Kathmandu?
CHC says- Under a consular services sharing agreement, the Australian Embassy in Kathmandu, Nepal provides consular services to Canadians living and travelling in Nepal.
CHC states - Canadian Cooperation Office, Kathmandu will no longer forward immigration applications to the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi. Immigration applicants in Nepal are directed to our Visa Application Centre for application submission.
Here the application centre refers to VFS.
According to VFS source - the role of VFS includes receiving applications on behalf of the Government of Canada in India and in Nepal, reviewing those applications for completeness and informing clients of documentary or other requirements that appear to be lacking. To this end, VFS will provide the client with a checklist of requirements provided by the Government of Canada through the High Commission.

agreed but we r still holding onto your last post saying a frend of yors in chc stating that passports will be soon sent say around 15th march.any updates to that end manakamanaji? in any case we can stay in touch. is there any issue if u kindly put down ur cell no?

Then where our passports coming?
- If we ask VFS they said we are not dealing with PR-Cases. CHC is not responding our email inquiries. This is really a confusion and long wait. We are not sure until when we have to wait for our PPs.

I think we had sufficient inquires with VFS Nepal and we are not having any conclusive answers from them.
Can we go to Australian Embassy in Kathmandu for inquiry regarding our cases?