+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Med referral within one week only..

ang3l

Jan 4, 2009
All my documents were submitted first week this month (July). And I got my medical referral from MCE this July 9.

Does this mean that the MCE have not reviewed yet my documents and just simply send me the med referral?

Based from actual timelines, applicants got their medical referral approx 1 month after they submit their docs to MCE.

I'm just wondering how fast it was. Is this their new timeline now?

I appreciate your kind responses.

Thanks!

onting

Apr 7, 2009
I also got my med referral exactly a week after I submitted my documents, the embassy even ask for other documents from me, that means they are reviewing the submitted documents.

ang3l

Jan 4, 2009
Hi onting,

So did all your med exam went fine? Me, my med results are fine and submitted back to MCE.

Are you applying for Temporary Work Pemit too? What Category?

onting

Apr 7, 2009
Ang3l,

My medical exam went fine and results were submitted to MCE last June 23 and waiting for my visa hopefully. I am applied for a work permit also.

ang3l

Jan 4, 2009
Onting,

I see, that's good.
If I may ask, What additiongal documents did MCE asked from you?

So far, they did not asked anything from me, hopefully they reviewed mine too.

Thanks!

ang3l

Jan 4, 2009
Onting,

I see, mine what I submitted was Certified True Copies of my TOR and diploma..

What place in Canada you plan to go?

Please update me with your status or if they send you feedback, okay?
I'll update you with mine too. So atleast we're aware of the next steps..

Thanks!

ang3l

Jan 4, 2009
Hi Onting,

Did you get any updates on your application?

Me, as of now I haven't heard from the embassy yet.

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks!!

onting

Apr 7, 2009
i haven't heard from the Canadian embassy, but hoping that within this week or the coming week that I will receive the result. Keep praying.

ang3l

Jan 4, 2009
Hello Onting,

Have you heard updates from the embassy yet?

Me, still none.

God Bless to us All!

HE only knows what's best for us!

onting

Apr 7, 2009
ang3l said:
Hello Onting,

Have you heard updates from the embassy yet?

Me, still none.

God Bless to us All!

HE only knows what's best for us!
Received my visa 10 weeks after my medicals.

HELPME!!

Aug 29, 2009
HI friends,

Congrats for good things that had happened and best of luck for future
I was just going thru ur blogs, and thought u might help clear few doubts. actually i have applied for student permit wid family recently. also my file for PR is under process (since 2005). in india. ihave applied in aug and got call for med with in a week.

where u got ur cases processed, city, country etc?

can u please tell me that after how many days after med call , u got call to submit passports and after submitting passports u got visa in how many days ?

Also as it is evident that even after med call they keep scrutiny of files on, have u heard of any cases of refusal after med call?

if they ask for passport after med , is it sure that they would issue visa or still there are chances of refusal?

ang3l

Jan 4, 2009
Hi Onting,

Wow! That's good news! I should say congrats.
So when will you leave?

I'm sure you're excited na!

ang3l

Jan 4, 2009
HELPME!! said:
HI friends,

Congrats for good things that had happened and best of luck for future
I was just going thru ur blogs, and thought u might help clear few doubts. actually i have applied for student permit wid family recently. also my file for PR is under process (since 2005). in india. ihave applied in aug and got call for med with in a week.

where u got ur cases processed, city, country etc?

can u please tell me that after how many days after med call , u got call to submit passports and after submitting passports u got visa in how many days ?

Also as it is evident that even after med call they keep scrutiny of files on, have u heard of any cases of refusal after med call?

if they ask for passport after med , is it sure that they would issue visa or still there are chances of refusal?
The processing really don't have specific timeline, but for working visa it's within 4-6 months.. but some goes beyond that.
You just submit your complete requirements to the Embassy.. Try to search on the net for the list of requirements for your specific type of visa.