+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mechanical Engineering to PG Diploma in SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT. VISA?

leoyuva

Apr 23, 2017
India
HI,
I'm a Mechanical Engineering graduate of 2014 batch. CGPA of 8.5. Worked for one year.
I'm planning to take Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management & Logistics.
Is there a chance for my Visa getting rejected?

Awaiting responses
Please reply

leoyuva

Apr 23, 2017
India
Are you applying for fall 2017?
I need to apply for Visa soon, but I'm bit disappointed after knowing few applications got rejected because of the background studies.
I think it's better to prepare a strong SOP to support us.

Juily Patil

Sep 10, 2020
Even I have similar concern. I have completed by degree in mechanical engineering. And my counselor says that your Visa might get reject if you opt for pgdm in Supply Chain Management.
Please reply. This is urgent.

Vikas1006

Aug 19, 2019
I've also done B.tech in Mechanical Engineering but after that have 4 years of work experience as a Human Resource Professional and now I've applied for Post Baccalaureate Diploma in Business Management.
SOP will be the real Game Changer in our cases.

Reactions: Juily Patil

Siddharthjh

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Is
I've also done B.tech in Mechanical Engineering but after that have 4 years of work experience as a Human Resource Professional and now I've applied for Post Baccalaureate Diploma in Business Management.
SOP will be the real Game Changer in our cases.
Is it in CBU University?

Vikas1006

Aug 19, 2019
Yeah i got 3 refusals back.. because 1st time my agent didn't even uploaded any SOP..2nd and 3rd time he gave false hope that this refusal was just like that...
I waited for a year and worked myself on my profile and wrote a proper SOP explaining everything.
I hope I get a positive response this time.

Juily Patil

Sep 10, 2020
Yeah i got 3 refusals back.. because 1st time my agent didn't even uploaded any SOP..2nd and 3rd time he gave false hope that this refusal was just like that...
I waited for a year and worked myself on my profile and wrote a proper SOP explaining everything.
I hope I get a positive response this time.
Good Luck. And let us know

Reactions: Vikas1006