+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Meal Prices per day for a normal person

Vipul singh

Aug 11, 2011
Any one here, in this forum, please let me know.. about the meal cost per day for a single person.. meals can be simple nd even junk food.
Any idea !!!!!

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
God gifted you two hands....it will be huge shame if you can't even cook by yourself.

tahir ahmed

Mar 11, 2011
karachi, pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
Med's Request
18-6-2011
Med's Done....
22-6-2011
Passport Req..
30-6-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2011
LANDED..........
INSHAA ALLAH very soon
this is the best answer ever for this question

senseNsimplicity

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th July 2011
Doc's Request.
27th july 2011
IELTS Request
30-04-2010
Med's Request
Pre-Med
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2011
enfield said:
God gifted you two hands....it will be huge shame if you can't even cook by yourself.
Ithe rakh....mareya thaa sotta...

S

Sarah Dhanoa

enfield said:
mera ki hou :p Menu ta bhanwee chaar hath dedooo fer v ni auna kujh banauna.. lol

sunny753951

Jul 28, 2011
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Med's Request
Attached with application
Passport Req..
Attached with application
VISA ISSUED...
jaldi hi
LANDED..........
bus visa milte hi....
vipul i am chatting with my very good friend on FB... he just shifted 1 week back.. toronto... he says everything is xpensive.. cook urself.. that will b cheap.. so u have 10-15 days left. just learn some simple dishes..

S

Sarah Dhanoa

sunny753951 said:
vipul i am chatting with my very good friend on FB... he just shifted 1 week back.. toronto... he says everything is xpensive.. cook urself.. that will b cheap.. so u have 10-15 days left. just learn some simple dishes..
Fitteh Muh ! Tu meri besti kharab kari janda oye

Vipul singh

Aug 11, 2011
well, i know how to cook.. but i wanna know becuz my bro is in germany, where everything is available at very low cost to students.. thats why i wanna know ....

xenoboy

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In Toronto (were I am living) the average price of an average subway, pizza (slice), shawarma sandwich, etc. is around 5 to 7 dolars (including taxes).

If you want something a litle bit better you will have to pay more than that of course, and convencience stores are expensive.

If you live near of No frills everything is going to be cheaper and better to cook by yourself, but if you're not and you are lazzy (like me xD) prepare to spend some extra money.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xenoboy said:
In Toronto (were I am living) the average price of an average subway, pizza (slice), shawarma sandwich, etc. is around 5 to 7 dolars (including taxes).

If you want something a litle bit better you will have to pay more than that of course, and convencience stores are expensive.

If you live near of No frills everything is going to be cheaper and better to cook by yourself, but if you're not and you are lazzy (like me xD) prepare to spend some extra money.
lol, thanks a lot for sharing a "very practical information" with us. Most of us are flying high in Canadian Dreams without realizing the practical aspects of life over there.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vipul singh said:
Any one here, in this forum, please let me know.. about the meal cost per day for a single person.. meals can be simple nd even junk food.
Any idea !!!!!
It is my experience that students are genetically adapted to eat anything (I know this because my daughter is a student).
It is not just about cost, but I do understand that what you spend is very important.

A general rule for Canada.
The amount that you spend money on fast food for seven days, is likely to buy ingredients that will feed you for 10 - 12 days.
So preparing your own food reduces the cost and is better for your health.

Of course, this may be too sensible for some students to listen to :D

Vipul singh

Aug 11, 2011
It is my experience that students are genetically adapted to eat anything (I know this because my daughter is a student).
It is not just about cost, but I do understand that what you spend is very important.

A general rule for Canada.
The amount that you spend money on fast food for seven days, is likely to buy ingredients that will feed you for 10 - 12 days.
So preparing your own food reduces the cost and is better for your health.

Of course, this may be too sensible for some students to listen to Cheesy
many thanks sir .. thanks to all.. i think nw i hv to prepare sme basic utensils... it seemed easy to move there.. but nw real game begins..