+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MDU Rohtak Transcripts mailing to WES

reachmanik

Dec 11, 2018
Will MDU Rohtak agre to mail the transcripts directly to WES ? As the rules have changed , and now that WES does not accept the docs from a person and only accept from the university directly , i want to be sure if MDU Rohtak would be ready to courier them directly?

Dec 14, 2018
Got the same Question, have signed up for WES already,(Paid the Fees, Got the reference no.), (Luckily have also got the transcripts from MDU ), but dont know if the University can send it to WES directly.

Please share more info if any.

divya14sharma

Jan 26, 2019
Did MDU Rohtak send the transcripts to WES in your cases? Did WES accept MDU Rhotak as an accredited university? I am yet to submit my WES payment, but wanted to know these details before making the payment?

Shim_12

Aug 7, 2017
Will MDU Rohtak agre to mail the transcripts directly to WES ? As the rules have changed , and now that WES does not accept the docs from a person and only accept from the university directly , i want to be sure if MDU Rohtak would be ready to courier them directly?
Hey,
have to applied for transcripts yet??
Please let me know as I also need to apply and what to now if they agree to send that to WES n whats the procedure.

Shim_12

Aug 7, 2017
Got the same Question, have signed up for WES already,(Paid the Fees, Got the reference no.), (Luckily have also got the transcripts from MDU ), but dont know if the University can send it to WES directly.

Please share more info if any.
Hey,
have to applied for transcripts yet??
Please let me know as I also need to apply and what to now if they agree to send that to WES n whats the procedure.

mouserat

Jan 17, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2019
1) go to any courier shop. i went to dtdc. it doesn't have to be in or near ur college. i sent it from a different city itself.
2) make sure ur envelope is sealed tight with the stamp on the back flap. don't tamper with the envelope.
3) if u have individual semester marksheet send them also along with consolidated marksheet and degree certificate. if ur college doesn't give individual sem marksheet its ok i think. if its possible get a letter from ur college saying why they don't give. all docs should be attest. docs can be black and white xerox copies of the originals.
4) don't put this sealed envelope in an other envelope, send it directly. the courier guy might offer to put it in the company's own envelope. DON'T DO THIS. don't scribble anything on the envelope. its convenient if ur college details are printed on the envelope, if not get a seal or stamp of the college details on the front cover.
5) on the shipping paper make sure no personal details are there. for from/sender address write "Registrar, Address of ur college".
6) if asked to sign on the shipping label find out the name of ur college's registrar and sign as him.
7) stick a piece of paper in the front of the envelope containing ur WES reference number and destination details and send.

follow this and u will get ur docs accepted. mine were.

Gwaine

Feb 14, 2019
Does MDU takes any fees to verify the documents?? I just received mail from WES for my BSC & MCA

his is to advise you that WES has sent photocopies of your documents for verification both electronically and by standard postal mail to Maharshi Dayanand University. Your WES file is on hold until we receive a written response from this institution.
Your institution requires a fee in order to verify the authenticity of your credentials. Please send your payment directly to the institution. Do not send payment to WES. It will be returned to you.

Shim_12

Aug 7, 2017
Does MDU takes any fees to verify the documents?? I just received mail from WES for my BSC & MCA

his is to advise you that WES has sent photocopies of your documents for verification both electronically and by standard postal mail to Maharshi Dayanand University. Your WES file is on hold until we receive a written response from this institution.
Your institution requires a fee in order to verify the authenticity of your credentials. Please send your payment directly to the institution. Do not send payment to WES. It will be returned to you.

Hi
I also got the same thing
Please let me know what u did. As m not sure what i have to do now or how i need to PAy the fee to MDU.
I would really appreciate your help
Thanx

Gwaine

Feb 14, 2019
Hi
Please let me know what u did. As m not sure what i have to do now or how i need to PAy the fee to MDU.
Thanx
i did do anything. Just waited for another two weeks. Apparently it got cleared on it own. It seemed they sent a hard copy of verification to canada through post that`s why it took almost a month for me.
I figured out the payment mail was just a standard mail WES sent to everyone if the response from universities does not come for a month.

Its up to you. You can just wait for atleast 2 weeks or can contact the concerned university.

Shim_12

Aug 7, 2017
i did do anything. Just waited for another two weeks. Apparently it got cleared on it own. It seemed they sent a hard copy of verification to canada through post that`s why it took almost a month for me.
I figured out the payment mail was just a standard mail WES sent to everyone if the response from universities does not come for a month.

Its up to you. You can just wait for atleast 2 weeks or can contact the concerned university.
Hey
Thanks fr ur prompt response.
MY UNIVERSITY IS MDU and m nt sure dey will do anything. So just to make sure, u did nthng neither u contacted mdu and it got clear itself. And i am confused about “It seemed they sent a hard copy of verification to canada through post that`s why it took almost a month for me“ can u please elaborate dis for me.
Thnx

Gwaine

Feb 14, 2019
Hey
Thanks fr ur prompt response.
MY UNIVERSITY IS MDU and m nt sure dey will do anything. So just to make sure, u did nthng neither u contacted mdu and it got clear itself. And i am confused about “It seemed they sent a hard copy of verification to canada through post that`s why it took almost a month for me“ can u please elaborate dis for me.
Thnx
Yes, did absolutely nothing for i believe 2 weeks. No contact of any kind.
Sometimes university send verification to WES through registered post instead of just answering via e-mail. The post is normal registered post so it took almost a month starting from the time i got my documents accepted in my WES account.
You can wait for atleast 2 weeks if you are living in an another city.

My evaluation took approx 45 days from the time WES received my documents.

Shim_12

Aug 7, 2017
Yes, did absolutely nothing for i believe 2 weeks. No contact of any kind.
Sometimes university send verification to WES through registered post instead of just answering via e-mail. The post is normal registered post so it took almost a month starting from the time i got my documents accepted in my WES account.
You can wait for atleast 2 weeks if you are living in an another city.

My evaluation took approx 45 days from the time WES received my documents.

R u from MDU OR urs is some different university

snow2_00_2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Hi
Thanx
Hi Shim,

I have the same status. How did your case got resolved with MDU secondary validation? Would appreciate your help as my ECA is stranded and the guys at MDU are clueless about any email from WES.