+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MBBS Doctor from Pakistan

Nomi12344

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Dear All,
I am a MBBS doctor and i want apply under EE.
How can get ECA report ?
Which documents are required for ECA report?
Exame is compulsory for ECA report

Regards

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
You need the University Transcripts for your bachelors degree and the degree certificate.
This applies for any masters degree also, if you have one.

Send the "university attested" copies of these transcripts and degree certificates to World Education Services (WES), Canada
Before you do that, you need to pay their fees online. They will provide you with a reference number - which you need to mention on the envelop containing these documents.
You will receive their ECA report first via e-mail and then hard copy delivered at your address.

Check their website before you start any process:
http://www.wes.org/ca/immigrants/index.asp?

I hope this helps.

iom

Sep 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2015
AOR Received.
19/08/2015
Med's Done....
29/07/2015
Passport Req..
25/01/2016
VISA ISSUED...
09/02/2016
sushsmart15 said:
You need the University Transcripts for your bachelors degree and the degree certificate.
This applies for any masters degree also, if you have one.

Send the "university attested" copies of these transcripts and degree certificates to World Education Services (WES), Canada
Before you do that, you need to pay their fees online. They will provide you with a reference number - which you need to mention on the envelop containing these documents.
You will receive their ECA report first via e-mail and then hard copy delivered at your address.

Check their website before you start any process:
http://www.wes.org/ca/immigrants/index.asp?

I hope this helps.
Completely wrong information!!!

First you need to get your transcripts and degree ready. Then open an account with physiciansapply.ca make sure you have notarized copies of the above documents. Then the documents need to be verified by physiciansapply. When that process is complete you can then request an ECA report. You may need someone residing in Canada to pay for these services. Read more on mcc website.

WES does not verify medical degrees and definitely don't issue ECA for medical degrees. Please read CIC website, MCC website and physiciansapply website thoroughly before proceeding.

Reactions: Mehrunnisa

eski

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20 2016
Doc's Request.
Jan 20 2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Jan 20 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed Jan 23 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13 2016
LANDED..........
April 28 2016
Iom is completely right!!!

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Well, I was under the impression that this process is applicable to everyone.
I want to apologize for the same, but anyway I posted that with good intention.

eski

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20 2016
Doc's Request.
Jan 20 2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Jan 20 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed Jan 23 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13 2016
LANDED..........
April 28 2016
sushsmart15 said:
Well, I was under the impression that this process is applicable to everyone.
I want to apologize for the same, but anyway I posted that with good intention.
of course you did! !!that's why it's a forum. No harm done. ...No one is a know it all. ...we r all here to help each other! !

SecularFirst

Nov 21, 2015
Make sure you research extensively about medicine residencies here in Canada if you intend to continue your profession. Many of my MBBS friends ended up doing survival jobs here. I have learned from them that it's the worst place for IMGs. Better try USA first than to regret later. Even hospital administration field is pretty bleak because healthcare is government controlled. If you wanna get into small business or office jobs, then its fine. Just an opinion.

SecularFirst

Nov 21, 2015
And don't waste your career if you really like Medicine and put up so much hard work doing MBBS. I would sincerely suggest you to apply to USA first. You would most probably end up working as office assistant in a chiropractic office here in Canada. No hope for international medical graduates.

Iatrogenic

Jun 10, 2015
SecularFirst said:
And don't waste your career if you really like Medicine and put up so much hard work doing MBBS. I would sincerely suggest you to apply to USA first. You would most probably end up working as office assistant in a chiropractic office here in Canada. No hope for international medical graduates.
That's too bleak a comment. Give advise but don't discourage. No doubt it far more difficult for IMGs finding their feet in Canada but people have done it successfully while some have failed. Your initial message suggesting he thoroughly research what it entails as a doctor moving to Canada seems enough.

eski

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20 2016
Doc's Request.
Jan 20 2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Jan 20 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed Jan 23 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13 2016
LANDED..........
April 28 2016
I'm honestly of the opinion that saying the truth shouldn't discourage a very determined person. ...in other words. ...we should b free to say it as it is and let everyone know just how bad the situation is or can be.it is EXTREMELY DIFFICULT for IMGs in Canada. I am a doctor and i have colleagues in Canada who have told me the truth. I haven't been discouraged. ..it's simply made me do more research and plan for the worst ie changing careers maybe to public health or other related fields. Going to USA is another viable option. E.g. there are 14 family medicine residencies in Canada as i type that r taught in English as opposed to 191 in the usa...you catch my drift? ??Canada is very hard for IMGs...Let's all say it...let's all know it. ...and let's work with reality. ..anyone who really loves the practice as opposed to the several other advantages of leaving their home country to settle in Canada should think long and hard. ...just my two cents! !

eski

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20 2016
Doc's Request.
Jan 20 2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Jan 20 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed Jan 23 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13 2016
LANDED..........
April 28 2016
WallStreetWolf said:
Make sure that MBBS from Allah Mia University is valid in Canada. Medical profession is highly regulated and people spend many years in Medical school and then many years in residency. I suggest to contact World Education Services etc. I know about United States that there is an exam called Flex 1 and Flex 2 which sort of works as an adapter to convert foreign doctor's education equivalent to US Doctor but not sure how it works in Canada. But good luck!
WES has nothing to do with medicine in Canada. ...please take note. It's physiciansapply.ca and the mcc.

Nomi12344

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
iom said:
First you need to get your transcripts and degree ready. Then open an account with physiciansapply.ca make sure you have notarized copies of the above documents. Then the documents need to be verified by physiciansapply. When that process is complete you can then request an ECA report. You may need someone residing in Canada to pay for these services. Read more on mcc website.
Kindly advise how much fee will be for ECA report actually When i create an account in physiciansapply.ca on last stage system demanding for charges then how much value i put there

Further International courier charges is $137 except ECA report fee.
Furthermore documents should be notarized or attested from degree issuing institute

Nomi12344

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
WallStreetWolf said:
Make sure that MBBS from Allah Mia University is valid in Canada. Medical profession is highly regulated and people spend many years in Medical school and then many years in residency. I suggest to contact World Education Services etc. I know about United States that there is an exam called Flex 1 and Flex 2 which sort of works as an adapter to convert foreign doctor's education equivalent to US Doctor but not sure how it works in Canada. But good luck!
My MBBS from King Edward medical university.
As per my knowledge WES does not deal in Medical degree like doctor.