+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MBA

akash06f

Star Member
May 23, 2013
I want to know is doing MBA from canada will get you a job ?? and want to know which colleges or universities are popular for their MBA and i want to knw Which colleges or univ allows admission on the basis of ielts i have 7 bands in ielts. and what will be the fees structure ??

Janealams

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akash06f said:
I want to know is doing MBA from canada will get you a job ?? and want to know which colleges or universities are popular for their MBA and i want to knw Which colleges or univ allows admission on the basis of ielts i have 7 bands in ielts. and what will be the fees structure ??
Rottman, Schulich, Queen's, Richard Ivey , these are probably the four best MBAs in Canada. As far as job is concerned it depends what kind of job you're looking for, Management Consulting and Investment Industry are the most competitive so its hard to get in of course but someone who would do MBA from these four schools will definitely get a job it just depends which kind of job.

There are some other school as well but you can always google and check rankings and fees structure. The names I mentioned they cost you in the range of 70k to 100k for the whole program.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
akash06f said:
are u planning to take GMAT? do u have min of 2 years of work experience?

wJaz

Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am taking GMAT next month.. lets hope for the best!