+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MBA IN CANADA

parth009

Jun 16, 2015
i wanted to do my MBA from a canadian university..i do not want to give GMAT/GRE. i want to get into through ielts. i wanted to know which are the good universities that i can get. i have two years of work experience as well. i have plans to settle in canada itself. i wanted to do MBA in marketing/business administration/management.

please let me know asap on losing time.

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
parth009 said:
i wanted to do my MBA from a canadian university..i do not want to give GMAT/GRE. i want to get into through ielts. i wanted to know which are the good universities that i can get. i have two years of work experience as well. i have plans to settle in canada itself. i wanted to do MBA in marketing/business administration/management.

please let me know asap on losing time.
what do u mean "i do not want to give GMAT/GRE"?

Most Canadian Universities that have MBA programs require you to have GMAT not GRE taken. Some do not require GMAT, such as Athabasca University. You would have to check the university MBA program website itself to find out the admission requirements if they do require GMAT or not. Furthermore, to be frank with you, with an MBA it does not mean that you will be able to find a job easily in Canada and then settle down in Canada and get your PR. Business degrees in Canada especially at MBA level requires at least 2 to 5 years of Canadian work experience for you to be able to find a job more easily (not easily).

You would be better off with a Canadian bachelors degree than an MBA and a bachelors degree that is not North American one. Canadian employers value bachelors degrees from these countries in the following order" 1) Canadian 2) USA 3) Other commonwealth English Speaking countries 4) Top Asian english degrees then 5) Others.

So please take note!

Sumanshagka

Jun 17, 2015
My Advise : Kindly dont skip GMAT. GMAT is the base for MBA programme. I Understand its fully opposite to MBA but it is a general ability test which assess a students IQ and Mental strength.

Most MBA programs require GMAT, and that`s not a Canadian specialty at all.

I would even say that you should be suspicious about unknown programs NOT requiring GMAT - that can mean that they don`t attract enough people, and that they accept everyone, even those who have a bad profile - not a good place to study then.

In fact, the school has to measure somehow the capacities and qualification of the candidate. That`s why top programs sometimes are fine with other prooves than GMAT if the student establishes that he/she is far, but very far beyond average.

SSheth

Aug 10, 2015
Hi there,

I am planning to study in canada through a Jan 2016 intake but am really confused with selecting a course for myself. I have done Bsc with Zoology Majors and MSc Bioinformatics and have got 4 yrs of work exp in Sales and Business Developement in IT firms.

Ideally I have thought of taking up a Post Graduation Business Administration-Marketing course but nt sure of the value it would hold in the market to get a full-time job after completing it from a college.. If anyone could help me with their valuable inputs, would be great.

Looking forward to a response.

Thank you.