+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

SriTLIN

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
NOC Code......
Two days ago, my ICT closed WP was approved; Currently my PR application is in IP2 stage (background check in Progress).
Does the Work Permit approval give me an automatic pass (with employment verification) and a speedy processing of the PR application (including background check, since i do not have travel history to any other countries, except Canada).

Any suggestions, or folks with prior experience of the same ?

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017
Guys,
Has anyone applied and received CBSA notes?
I received a 2 page report that is of low quality, hardly can see any details. I have serious doubts its legit or the agent i applied through is a joker.

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Guys,
Has anyone applied and received CBSA notes?
I received a 2 page report that is of low quality, hardly can see any details. I have serious doubts its legit or the agent i applied through is a joker.
I've only applied for mine 2 days ago so not really sure on how many pages it should be. I would say that double check the details in it with your agent.

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
The agent says that CBSA will no longer be issuing detailed reports.
Yeah make sense. I've applied for the CSIS ones instead. What does your CBSA notes say? Hey, if they've issued you the CBSA notes then doesn't it mean that your screening has been concluded???

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017
Yeah make sense. I've applied for the CSIS ones instead. What does your CBSA notes say? Hey, if they've issued you the CBSA notes then doesn't it mean that your screening has been concluded???
The SS is ongoing. Its says processing. Its not really a report but a screen shot that you can hardly see the contents. So this gives me doubts about authenticity but at the same time some of the dates provided do match some dates on GCMS notes.
I really do not feel i got anything out of it.

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
The SS is ongoing. Its says processing. Its not really a report but a screen shot that you can hardly see the contents. So this gives me doubts about authenticity but at the same time some of the dates provided do match some dates on GCMS notes.
I really do not feel i got anything out of it.
Hmm.. that's very surprising because most of the people in other forums who ordered cbsa notes mentioned that if CSIS were still in the middle of their part, CBSA don't release the report. That may not be the case for everyone but certainly that's the trend that I've seen. Does it mention when CSIS will be done by??

Last edited:

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017
Hmm.. that's very surprising because most of the people in other forums who ordered cbsa notes mentioned that if CSIS were still in the middle of their part, CBSA don't release the report. That may not be the case for everyone but certainly that's the trend that I've seen. Does it mention when CSIS will be done by??
The document is at all not legible, i doubt any organization public or private can send such a document, its like the work of a toddler. So i did not get any information. I think the agent (https://applygcms.com) i applied through just made up the report, That website is probably a con and wouldnt advice people to use their services.

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
The document is at all not legible, i doubt any organization public or private can send such a document, its like the work of a toddler. So i did not get any information. I think the agent (https://applygcms.com) i applied through just made up the report, That website is probably a con and wouldnt advice people to use their services.
Oh dear, extremely sorry to hear that mate. Both myself and pretty much any Outland applicant that I know of uses getgcms.com. they're reliable with their deliveries and if there's a delay or any correspondence from the other end, they'll let you know as soon as it is received.

Reactions: Mtunguyas

ysahmed

Star Member
Jan 14, 2018
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-03-2017
I've ordered my GCMS a day back. Can we order CBSA too at the same time if we already ordered GCMS?