+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

Makeit

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
My Background check went from:

Not Applicable

To: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

To:
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

In the space of one day - is this at IP2 now?

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
Hi guys, I am tired of putting this question time and again...somebody tell me again please
I am in FSW outlander stream
I got my AOR on 18 May..On june 28 i was allotted Uci and medical exam cleared...Now the status is as follows,
Application status : We are processing your application
Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility criteria.
Review of additional docs: Additional docs you provided are being reviewed
Background Check: not applicable
Interview: Not applicable at the moment
Biometrics: Not applicable
Final decision: Your application is in process.
additonal docs i only provided a letter of explanation so why is it taking so long to change??
In short if anybody can guide me with the current status of my application process and how much more time will it need for ppr to arrive?
thanks alot

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Hi guys, I am tired of putting this question time and again...somebody tell me again please
I got my AOR on 18 May..On june 28 i was allotted Uci and medical exam cleared...Now the status is as follows,
additonal docs i only provided a letter of explanation so why is it taking so long to change??
In short if anybody can guide me with the current status of my application process and how much more time will it need for ppr to arrive?
thanks alot
I think nobody knows the correct answer for you. There is no any pattern or logical way to quess an aswer for you. CIC tries to do everything in 6 months, so you have not passed that timeline.
There are several applicants from 2016 who have not gotten PR, but there is some guy with june AOR who already got it. Lot of stupid speculation is o n this forum, many applicants are calling CIC to ask about their application who just got AOR 2-3 weeks ago. It really does not help. So if I were you I would not worry. All of us need patience.

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
I think nobody knows the correct answer for you. There is no any pattern or logical way to quess an aswer for you. CIC tries to do everything in 6 months, so you have not passed that timeline.
There are several applicants from 2016 who have not gotten PR, but there is some guy with june AOR who already got it. Lot of stupid speculation is o n this forum, many applicants are calling CIC to ask about their application who just got AOR 2-3 weeks ago. It really does not help. So if I were you I would not worry. All of us need patience.
Yep thanks for ur reply....yeah patiencel

Reactions: sandra02

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
Almost
thanks alot
same timeline as yours

Reactions: sami726

arijit1001

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
Hi guys,
I am CEC Inland
I got my AOR on 23 May..On Aug 1 I was allotted Uci and medical exam cleared...Now the status is as follows:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents:The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Interview:You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics:We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Note: Additonal docs i only provided a letter of explanation.

Can anybody please guide me with the current status of my application process. Is it in IP1 or IP2?

Thanks in advance.

+Hummingbird+

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Hi guys,
I am CEC Inland
I got my AOR on 23 May..On Aug 1 I was allotted Uci and medical exam cleared...Now the status is as follows:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents:The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Interview:You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics:We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Note: Additonal docs i only provided a letter of explanation.

Can anybody please guide me with the current status of my application process. Is it in IP1 or IP2?

Thanks in advance.
The background statement alone isn't enough to indicate IP1/IP2, usually people speculate based on a pattern of changes e.g. in progress, then NA then back to in progress. So based on this info it's not possible to guess...only yhat some type of background check is ongoing!

Rad_111

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-05-2017

Not Applicable

To: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

To:
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

IP2 it is.

+Hummingbird+

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017

Not Applicable

To:

Unless you had a background in progress message before that not applicable message, it may well be IP1.

Jul 14, 2017

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
thanks alot
You are in NA2 stage, PPR arrives around 40-50 days max after this if file is at Ottawa office
Do you know which Visa Office your file is at? I have a feeling its CIO and hence the delay...