Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
10-05-17
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Guys I just checked our UCI, my and my child's UCI is 11xxxxxxxx (10 digit), my spouse' UCI is 5xxxxxxx (8 digit). Why would this be the case? Do you guys have 10 digit UCIs or different?
@ay238 - Just got the UCI assigned to our application. Primary applicant UCI - 10 digit & dependent - 8 digit.

I don't think there is any reason to worry.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
-You can know your Visa Office by sending an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

This is the email format they require:

IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s)
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident)
Hi guys, please how do we find out which visa office our application is at?

Reactions: hope_faith

emmann

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
My medicals status "if you need a medical exam we will send you a message with instructions" what does that mean ???!!
Please

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
a
My medicals status "if you need a medical exam we will send you a message with instructions" what does that mean ???!!
Please
I think that means they haven't looked at your medical yet, when they look into it & you pass it then it will say You pass the medical.

Hooe it helps

Jan 1, 2017
Hi All,

Here is the current status of my timeline for FSW-O application:
e-AOR: 23rd May, 17
Medical passed: 30th June, 17
BG status: Your application is in progress, we will let you know if this status changes.

Any estimate that when should I expect PPR.
Thanks in anticipation of your response.

Last edited:

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi All,

Here is the current status of my timeline for FSW-O application:
e-AOR: 23rd May, 17
Medical passed: 30th June, 17
BG status: Your application is in progress, we will let you know if this status changes.

Any estimate that when should I expect PPR.
Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Around mid August to end, if you are lucky maybe 1st week of August.

waqar001

Star Member
Nov 15, 2012
It seems as if IRCC has forget about Provincial Nominee- outland or they believe that they can finish them quickly since they do not require as much investigation as required by FSW outland. I am being optimistic here lol

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
It seems as if IRCC has forget about Provincial Nominee- outland or they believe that they can finish them quickly since they do not require as much investigation as required by FSW outland. I am being optimistic here lol
I like your optimism, keep up the spirit!:)

JamR

Star Member
Aug 12, 2016
Haha yes maybe
What is your AOR?
Mine is 4 june