AOR Received.
16-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
IP1-29-06-2017
Hi guys,
I am FSW-O,May 16 -AOR
This morning my BG changed to -Your application is in progress,we will send you a message when we start your background check.
But my Medical status is still-You do not need a medical exam.
Should i be worried?

Reactions: gurik

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi guys,
I am FSW-O,May 16 -AOR
This morning my BG changed to -Your application is in progress,we will send you a message when we start your background check.
But my Medical status is still-You do not need a medical exam.
Should i be worried?
No. All good.

GraceM

Mar 31, 2017
Congratulations. I think emails are sometimes delayed and you should receive an email in some time/days.

Quick question - when did you receive the acknowledgement of receipt (AOR) from CIC for your PR application; which category are you in - CEC or some other?

Could you also please update the tracker, thank you
Congratulations. I think emails are sometimes delayed and you should receive an email in some time/days.

Quick question - when did you receive the acknowledgement of receipt (AOR) from CIC for your PR application; which category are you in - CEC or some other?

Could you also please update the tracker, thank you
My AOR is 17 the May, with FSW-O category
I don't know how to update tracker. If admin could update it for me, would be thankful.

Thank you

GraceM

Mar 31, 2017
Nowadays, for some reason, we aren't seeing emails when meds are passed. I only got an email stating account has been updated when my application went from IP1 to NA.
Thanks, today received email stating account updated.

GraceM

Mar 31, 2017
My dependent's passport will be expiring in next 5- 6months. So, was applying for passport renewal.
Please let me know what all do I need to do once I receive new passport since application can't be updated and which passport to be sent during PPR or both passports?

WaytogoAmy

Jun 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
04-05-2107
I don't think I have received a Whatsapp link, plz add me again.

the_nick24

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Hi all,

AOR- 16th may
Meds passed- 28june
Stream- FSW-O

All the best to all. Please be patient as the meds are getting done much swiftly as they were few weeks ago.

Reactions: gurik

fussbot

Jun 13, 2017
CEC here May 12th AOR no movement on my case. It looks like they are doing a batch of FSW stream and we are going to have to wait.

I think its a blessing in disguise for me as I am waiting for my CSE to be added to my case so until that is done I am happy to wait for any movement. It's been 5 weeks since I sent CSE with additional documents as my work experience letter did not contain hours worked. My previous employer was nice enough to send me an extra letter stating my hours worked however so I have uploaded that. Hoping they get it in time.

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
It makes sense to always include your timeline when you get an update.

Hi, my application today showed Medicals passed with all other criteria under process, but I haven't received any email for Medicals passed. Is this normal or expected or we do receive an email?
lwa

Habbeys

Feb 23, 2017
Hi all,
Fsw O
May 17 AOR
Med passed June 29.
I wish to be added to the WhatsApp group or if the link can be posted here so I can join. Thank you.

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
25-May AOR. No update. 1 dependent. FSW-I. RCMP, RPRF upfront.

(A FSW-O 21-May AOR passed medical on Whatsapp group.)