+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

GraceM

Mar 31, 2017
Hi, my application today showed Medicals passed with all other criteria under process, but I haven't received any email for Medicals passed. Is this normal or expected or we do receive an email?

Reactions: Varun84

Varun84

Oct 21, 2016
Hi, my application today showed Medicals passed with all other criteria under process, but I haven't received any email for Medicals passed. Is this normal or expected or we do receive an email?
Congratulations. I think emails are sometimes delayed and you should receive an email in some time/days.

Quick question - when did you receive the acknowledgement of receipt (AOR) from CIC for your PR application; which category are you in - CEC or some other?

Could you also please update the tracker, thank you

Reactions: GraceM

Kazem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-03-2017
Nowadays, for some reason, we aren't seeing emails when meds are passed. I only got an email stating account has been updated when my application went from IP1 to NA.

Reactions: GraceM

sumitk222

Feb 4, 2017
Hello all,
I got ITA recently and my question is about my wife's (who is secondary applicant) work experience. My wife worked in a company where she got her salary in cash and no tax was filed. The salary was not large enough to fall into any tax bracket. I have shown her experience in the Express Entry profile even though it did not add to any additional points. Now Post ITA, I need to submit her employment records (Reference Letter + Salary slips). We have got Reference letter with all details along with monthly salary mentioned in it, but we do not have salary slips or any other document to prove her employment. The company is a registered company.
My question is will cic officials need any other documents or ask for tax filing (which was not done) Or since she is secondary applicant and doesn't add to CIC score, so it will do. I am thinking of 2 options here:
Option 1: Decline ITA and create another EE Profile.
Option 2: Go ahead with the same details and provide reference letter from employer.

Just to point out here the company is genuine along with work experience. It's just that how things work in India sometimes may be a hurdle. Many Thanks guys for your help so far!!

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
Guys,
Got meds passed and bgc NA today ! how many days can i expect before getting PPR? my timeline is on my signature!
Thanks in advance

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
Can anyone describe the status changes after medical passed and bgc: NA?

It took 43days from AOR to medical passed. How many days to expect for getting PPR?

Canicule

Jun 29, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Hi guys,

Inland CEC
AOR May 1st
Med passed - June 6th
Additional documents request ( Hong Kong police certificate) - June 7th

I also applied for a Bridging work permit on May 2nd. Maybe that's why they have already looked at my application...

Canicule

Jun 29, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Hi guys,

Inland CEC
AOR May 1st
Med passed - June 6th
Additional documents request ( Hong Kong police certificate) - June 7th

I also applied for a Bridging work permit on May 2nd. Maybe that's why they have already looked at my application...
Forgot to mention that I got notifications via e-mail for both but with a few hours delay.