+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

robb83

Jul 4, 2016
Is there any reason why CEC inland are getting pushed through the quickest?

Does anyone know if the entire process is random?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Is there any reason why CEC inland are getting pushed through the quickest?

Does anyone know if the entire process is random?
These are speculations rather than facts, but:

CEC are passing through background checks quicker, hence the process of PPR for them is quicker.
There is a priority maybe? i would again assume, as they are already working and converting them into permanent residency makes more sense.

RudraO

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Hi Guys,

Does WhatsApp group share any exclusive information?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Can anyone please tell me how do you find out which Visa office you have been assigned.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Dear Kalyan,

You need to apply online in Passport Seva Kendra nearby and they will give you an appointment. The local Police station will come to your residence and collect the details and the constable will report this online "please issue the PCC". Later the Passport seva kendra will send you a SMS to come and collecet the PCC + they will make a stamp on the last page of your passport. PCC for Canada.

Here is the link
http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/pccOnlineApp

Your can also contact an agent for this, he will help you, they might charge you extra.

Hope this is useful for you,
Hello, I just read your comment. i also got my PCC from PSK chandigarh India, but did not get any stamp on my passport for this, are you sure its necessary?
I have already submitted my file, your post has me worried.
Please reply. or someone with any insight reply. Urgent.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi all

I got my ITA on 01 March and I submitted the E-PR application form on 25 May. I did get an acknowledgement on receipt of my application and a file number generated asap but not an acknowledgement which I believe will say 'your documents are in order and a visa officer will get back'....I understand the system checks if all documents under various fields are submitted.

Has anyone in this group received that confirmation? I have heard most people get that in 24 hrs time. Your response will help me lower my stress!
I have the same question, anyone please?

guzah

Oct 12, 2016
Hello all , please i have a question.
I submitted only my BSC when submitting my ITA , is it compulsory to submit ECA also , as the instruction to upload says " upload your degree"