+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@In_Need_Of_Silver_Lining bro its confirmed RPRF paid upfront is truely a great factor to get early decission. Hope we get some positive news soon.
You never know with CIC, I just saw a case in June he paid RPRF on 19th july and got PPR today!!!! In just 32 days from AOR. CIC is highly unpredictable!! So stay positive you will have some update next week for sure!

Reactions: Realme and gurik

manpindersingh

Jul 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
You never know with CIC, I just saw a case in June he paid RPRF on 19th july and got PPR today!!!! In just 32 days from AOR. CIC is highly unpredictable!! So stay positive you will have some update next week for sure!
Thanks for your positive words. Good luck!

Reactions: KiranK

R0man

Apr 8, 2015
Hey Folks,

Just out of curiosity trying to understand which stage I am at right now and hope you can help me with this:

Stream: FSW - Inland
AOR: May 8th
Medical Passed: July 6th
RPRF requested: July 13th (paid the same day)
RAD: documents are uploaded July 13th
RAD: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed July 14th
BG: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

I wasn't really checking my account and don't really know how my BG check has evolved over the time.
Would really appreciate if you help me figure it out.

Cheers

Rad_111

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-05-2017
Hey Folks,

Just out of curiosity trying to understand which stage I am at right now and hope you can help me with this:

BG: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

I wasn't really checking my account and don't really know how my BG check has evolved over the time.

Cheers
Looks to be IP2 as it says "We are processing"

Reactions: gurik

dammie

Mar 5, 2015
Please what can cause a delay in ip1? I passed medicals and BG moved to ip1 since 30th June. I was hoping things were moving but was just not updated only for me to email cic today and got a response that my application is still at CIO Nova scotia and not yet transferred to any LVO. I am very worried as i do not know could be the cause. (FSWO)

Last edited:

Rad_111

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-05-2017
Please what can cause a delay in ip1? I passed medicals and BG moved to ip1 since 30th June. I was hoping things were moving but was just not updated only for me to email cic today and got a response that my application is still at CIO Nova scotia and not yet transferred to any LVO. I am very worried as i do not know could be the cause. (FSWO)
Not sure if you are following the tracker but 30th June IP1 seem to be a normal wait as others may be in similar status. However, currently FSWO is the most active one we see CIC is acting upon. So hopefully your case will get picked up soon. Good luck!!

R0man

Apr 8, 2015
Looks to be IP2 as it says "We are processing"
Thanks for the response.

That's what I though after screening forum for the similar situations.
I got a little confused by the BG Check status. I read that it should be change to NA then to processing and then to NA again.
I didn't follow the status of BG in my profile but I thought that RPRF request states that I passed IP1 and should be proceed to IP2? Doesn't it?

Last edited:

Rad_111

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-05-2017
Thanks for the response.

That's what I though after screening forum for the similar situations.
I got a little confused by the BG Check status. I read that it should be change to NA then to processing and then to NA again.
I didn't follow the status of BG in my profile but I thought that RPRF request states that I passed IP1 and should be proceed do IP2? Doesn't it?
It definitely gives a positive indication that your case is moving forward though I am no expert to confirm on the exact :)

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hey Folks,

Cheers
IP2 for sure. PPR anytime now, maybe tomorrow also!!!

Reactions: KiranK