+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hey,

So, my criminality was in progress when rcmp was requested & since then all the applicantion status messages are same,no changes.
I agree then that it's Ip1, I am one of those lucky ones who have to wait & wait. People with aor after me & before me , have got their ppr.

Seems like after requesting rcmp, they forgot to pick my file in piles of files.

Nothing I can do much about it I guess.
I also hope I could find any logical explanation for the long processing times of May batch! I have no idea what is happening though.

As far as I know, there's nothing we can do to speed up our processes. However, if we do have, I'd be more than interested in doing so! =)

isingh9

Aug 28, 2017
I also hope I could find any logical explanation for the long processing times of May batch! I have no idea what is happening though.

As far as I know, there's nothing we can do to speed up our processes. However, if we do have, I'd be more than interested in doing so! =)
Seriously , Something is wrong with May Batch especially with the ones who got the RCMP request.
I am May 17 AOR. CEC Inland.
Medical passed : 28 July.
RCMP Requested : 28 July
RCMP Submitted and status was changed in ADRW after 3-4 days
Back Ground Check :: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

No activity after this BG check for last 1.5 months , Stuck in same status for long :( :(

jackappan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Cec Inland
Aor May 23
Medical Passed 3 August
Rcmp Request 22 August
Rcmp Submitted 31 August
No Updates in application status, ADR still shows "We need more documents to continue.."

Any Advise on this?

Thanks
oh man . almost the same status as mine!.

AOR MAY 23
rcmp requested on august 17
submitted on august 28.
adr still shows we need more documents to continue(glitch)

I Send an email to cpc ottawa , they said its in ottawa office.
the due date to submit my rcmp was october 17 . two months . May be they will only open our files after that due date period. by then it will be 150 days since aor or 5 months. May be its a good thing. because they may have done our eligibility first and then they asked for our RCMP certificates. otherwise it doesn't make sense. They gave me two months time to submit the Rcmp. i did it in 2 weeks.

HOPE FOR THE BEST MY FRIEND.

jackappan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Seriously , Something is wrong with May Batch especially with the ones who got the RCMP request.
I am May 17 AOR. CEC Inland.
Medical passed : 28 July.
RCMP Requested : 28 July
RCMP Submitted and status was changed in ADRW after 3-4 days
Back Ground Check :: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

No activity after this BG check for last 1.5 months , Stuck in same status for long :( :(

AOR MAY 23
submitted on august 28.

the due date to submit my rcmp was october 17 . two months . May be they will only open our files after that due date period. by then it will be 150 days since aor or 5 months. May be its a good thing. because they may have done our eligibility first and then they asked for our RCMP certificates. otherwise it doesn't make sense. They gave me two months time to submit the Rcmp. i did it in 2 weeks.

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
oh man . almost the same status as mine!.

AOR MAY 23
submitted on august 28.

Hey,

I hope that's the case , I am ordering gcms notes & will let you know if they did eligibility assessment or not. How do you know that message in ADR is glitch,like is it that they have reviewed rcmp & still shows same message?.

I got gcms notes on the day rcmp was requested & eligibility shows not started, so definitely they haven't started our eligibility & then asked for rcmp.

I wish you best of luck man!

Reactions: jackappan

jackappan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Hey,

I hope that's the case , I am ordering gcms notes & will let you know if they did eligibility assessment or not. How do you know that message in ADR is glitch,like is it that they have reviewed rcmp & still shows same message?.

I got gcms notes on the day rcmp was requested & eligibility shows not started, so definitely they haven't started our eligibility & then asked for rcmp.

One of the experts@LEGALFALCON said it may be a glitch. he also said that criminality and eligibility may be done together. I also thought that they may have reviewed the rcmp when it showed the new ADR request. but i got that like last friday.
I ordered gcms two weeks ago. What did it say in your gcm nots. .
Was R10 checked and passed. what were all passed. it would be of great help man if you could share some info since you and i have the same timeline and ADR request.

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
One of the experts@LEGALFALCON said it may be a glitch. he also said that criminality and eligibility may be done together. I also thought that they may have reviewed the rcmp when it showed the new ADR request. but i got that like last friday.
I ordered gcms two weeks ago. What did it say in your gcm nots. .
Was R10 checked and passed. what were all passed. it would be of great help man if you could share some info since you and i have the same timeline and ADR request.
Hey,

What do you mean by new adr request last friday?.

So in my notes which were generated on 22 august & same day rcmp was requested. Notes show that agent was reviewing r10 check, he wrote that other pcc on file was fine as no reportable trace found, but waiting for rcmp to make decision on cirminality. It didn't mentioned anything that r10 has been passed & I don't think r10 will be passed until rcmp has been reviewed.

Stages of file were
Medical: Passed
Criminality: In Progress
Eligibility & Securty: Not Started

Reactions: jackappan

jackappan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Hey,

how
Hey,

So in my notes which were generated on 22 august & same day rcmp was requested. Notes show that agent was reviewing r10 check, he wrote that other pcc on file was fine as no reportable trace found, but waiting for rcmp to make decision on cirminality. It didn't mentioned anything that r10 has been passed & I don't think r10 will be passed until rcmp has been reviewed.

Stages of file were
additional document request for me now says. "we need more documents to process the application . we will message you " . i got the is status last Friday . But i didnt get any email which document to upload.

unbelievable so you are saying they havent completed our R10 stage for atleast 3 months after receiving AOR. My background check right now says: we are processing your background check . IP2. Wow its going to be a long wait.

jackappan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Hey,

Stages of file were
so all this IP2 IP1 NA is all bull crap. We got ip2 on our ecas but in gcms notes its saying R10 not even completed because they are awaiting new RCMP certificate. gcms notes is the way to go. i wonder how long it will take for them to complete all the other steps.

jackappan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
so all this IP2 IP1 NA is all bull crap. We got ip2 on our ecas but in gcms notes its saying R10 not even completed because they are awaiting new RCMP certificate. gcms notes is the way to go. i wonder how long it will take for them to complete all the other steps.
Bro . i was looking at what R10 means by.http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/definitions.asp?_ga=2.6550514.1373360217.1506585870-1002421641.1506585870&_sm_byp=iVVwJJ3S1nF62L4k

it generally means as soon as we receive AOR(application of receipt )its deemed as R10 PASSED. So i can use to for BOWP. we definitely pass ed R10.

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
Bro . i was looking at what R10 means by.http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/definitions.asp?_ga=2.6550514.1373360217.1506585870-1002421641.1506585870&_sm_byp=iVVwJJ3S1nF62L4k

it generally means as soon as we receive AOR(application of receipt )its deemed as R10 PASSED. So i can use to for BOWP. we definitely pass ed R10.
R10 is where they check if we have submitted all the document's which are required.
I am waiting for my next set of notes & will update you.

ratman

Sep 5, 2015
congratulations man. !!! just want to clarify one thing. IP2 status. i am confused with confered. can you please tell me the wording. Some are saying both of ip1 and ip2 are of same wording.
Thanks a bunch!

Yes, the IP2 status wording was same as IP1 for me. It was "we are processing your background check" when my medical was passed. Then it changed to Not Applicable. And finally it changed back to "we are processing your background check"