Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2,2015
AOR Received.
May 28,2015
File Transfer...
June12,2015
Med's Done....
Med upfornt on 13 feb 2015, remedical request on 15 feb 2016 done on feb 22nd feb 2016
Passport Req..
7 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13,2016
LANDED..........
May 5,2016
May 2024 visitor visa can post here

mahsakh

May 10, 2024
Submitted my parents' and my sister's applications on May 4th.

My mom's and sister's biometrics are scheduled for May 14. My father is exempted.

Application: In progress.
Background check: in progress
Eligibility not started yet.

Reactions: S_chahal

fumsky002

Feb 24, 2018
Hi
Am submitting visitor's application for my sister, Please what do I include in the part that ask "How much money do you have for your stay in Canada?- I stated the amount am making available for her travel, considering am responsible for the trip, should I enter the amount am providing there, however, as she is a homemaker and has no income.

Also, where do i enter her travel history of prior to 5 years ago. I only see information requested for places travelled to in the past 5years, and nothing for prior

Last edited:

mahsakh

May 10, 2024
Hi
Am submitting visitor's application for my sister, Please what do I include in the part that ask "How much money do you have for your stay in Canada?- I stated the amount am making available for her travel, considering am responsible for the trip, should I enter the amount am providing there, however, as she is a homemaker and has no income.

Also, where do i enter her travel history of prior to 5 years ago. I only see information requested for places travelled to in the past 5years, and nothing for prior
- If she is staying with you, you can come up with a number for the numbers of days she is staying in Canada as her expenses. Does she have any money in the bank? She has to show her proof of funds, For example, you can't say she has 10K to stay in Canada and not show any proof of funds. If you are indicating that you are helping her with the expenses you should show your own proof of funds as well.

- About your second question, Why do you need to add travel history prior to 5 years? The forms only asks for the past 5 years so more than 5 years is not relevant to her application.

fumsky002

Feb 24, 2018
- If she is staying with you, you can come up with a number for the numbers of days she is staying in Canada as her expenses. Does she have any money in the bank? She has to show her proof of funds, For example, you can't say she has 10K to stay in Canada and not show any proof of funds. If you are indicating that you are helping her with the expenses you should show your own proof of funds as well.

- About your second question, Why do you need to add travel history prior to 5 years? The forms only asks for the past 5 years so more than 5 years is not relevant to her application.
- I am the one responsible for everything she is a home maker and doesn't have any earnings. So am providing my POF.
- Some over 5 years ago she was denied UK visa the first time she applied, but let the visa was approved. And when filling the form I saw where it was asked if she was ever denied visa b4, this is the reason why we decided to enter the travel history and to also she was granted the visa subsequently after the omitted document was added and we re-applied.

Amanlove70095

May 15, 2024
Did Anyone Recently applied for their parents vistor visa ?

I applied on 8th may till now i didn’t get biometric letter

mahsakh

May 10, 2024
- I am the one responsible for everything she is a home maker and doesn't have any earnings. So am providing my POF.
- Some over 5 years ago she was denied UK visa the first time she applied, but let the visa was approved. And when filling the form I saw where it was asked if she was ever denied visa b4, this is the reason why we decided to enter the travel history and to also she was granted the visa subsequently after the omitted document was added and we re-applied.
- You should indicate that you are covering all her costs in your invitation letter and show your own proof of funds then.

- You only need to add the travel history for the last 5 years. If you think you want to share this information with IRCC you can write it down and add it as additional document to your application.

mahsakh

May 10, 2024
Did Anyone Recently applied for their parents vistor visa ?

I applied on 8th may till now i didn’t get biometric letter
Did you apply online? If you applied online you usually receive it within 24 hours. at least on the new portal. I received mine in less than 6 hours.

Amanlove70095

May 15, 2024
I applied on 8th still didn’t recieved it and one of my friend applied on 11th he also didn’t got it yet i dont know why ?

mahsakh

May 10, 2024
Submitted my parents' and my sister's applications on May 4th.

My mom's and sister's biometrics are scheduled for May 14. My father is exempted.

Application: In progress.
Background check: in progress
Eligibility not started yet.
I had a ghost update on my mom's and sister's application on May 15. I think it shows that IRCC received their biometric or they are working on the file? Does anyone have any idea what this means? The date changed but nothing else.

Adeel.zafar

Jan 31, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
I applied for Visitor visa since September 1 , 2023 its under process my eligibility and biometric got completed only background verification is underprocess.
I raise 3 -4 webform but there is no such update..please advise shall I withdraw my application?

fumsky002

Feb 24, 2018
Hi,
Just submitted my sister's application but realised, I misspelled her daughter's name in the family information section and also entered the wrong marriage date. How do I correct this errors. I looked through her profile, but can't find how to raise webform. And how long do i have to wait before I can raise a webform considering I submitted the application less than 24hrs ago.

Last edited:

fumsky002

Feb 24, 2018
I also just realized I selected the wrong option under " why do you need a visa?"- is it possible to send a webform for them to make this correction?
Am so tensed right now, not sure what to do. A couple of mistakes on just this application alone.

Last edited: