Sep 21, 2017
Yukon Territory
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Jakarta
App. Filed.......
17-05-2023
Sorry to hear about your Sis' rejection hopefully they have provided a reason that could be worked upon when you apply the next time.

I have a follow-up question cause am a bit nervous having gotten rejected twice the Super Visa for my parents. You mentioned that your Sis' rejection came on 31st May and the eligibility started on 23rd May. Do you happen to know when did the eligibility moved to completed.
For my parnets TRV, the eligibility started on 29th May and on 6th June, morning it moved to completed. So far the past 36 hours, the anticipation has been a bit overwhelming :(
Do sorry to know the rejection for super visa for your parents. Actually I was thinking to apply Super Visa if their visitor visa get rejected. Btw I though the chance for getting success is bigger for Super Visa since we need to provide the insurance and tax for 3 years (in regard of the lico limit)

Sorry I couldn't answer your follow up question bcs from May 29 to 31, I couldn't log in to my account- always bounced back to main page. I able to retrieve the information on June 2nd.

About visitor visa to my parent- I only used duration 2 weeks for their visit and probably tht make a good opportunity for getting granted bigger.

About my sister, well, it was my fault. She suppose to be independent applicant even though I applied for 3 persons. I didn't include her bank statement and her work reference. But next, I will really complete it

sukhsidhu770

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Applied on portal for my mother's visitor Visa from India
Submitted -23rd may
biometrics invitation letter -24th may
Biometrics done and updated - 31st may
Eligibility started -3rd june
Eligibility completed - 6th june
Bvl and ppr - 8th june

P.S. - Application qualified for can+ so that might have expedited
I am sorry but what is can+. Can you please explain a bit

truthprev

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Do sorry to know the rejection for super visa for your parents. Actually I was thinking to apply Super Visa if their visitor visa get rejected. Btw I though the chance for getting success is bigger for Super Visa since we need to provide the insurance and tax for 3 years (in regard of the lico limit)

Sorry I couldn't answer your follow up question bcs from May 29 to 31, I couldn't log in to my account- always bounced back to main page. I able to retrieve the information on June 2nd.

About visitor visa to my parent- I only used duration 2 weeks for their visit and probably tht make a good opportunity for getting granted bigger.

About my sister, well, it was my fault. She suppose to be independent applicant even though I applied for 3 persons. I didn't include her bank statement and her work reference. But next, I will really complete it
Thank you for your response. Going through different posts, I have understood that if it has to be a rejection they usually do it the same day or next day of moving the eligibility status to completed. And for approval it could be anything. We can just make these assumptions by looking at other people's timeline, and hope for the best!

AINP1985

Sep 29, 2014
Applied on GCKEY for my Brother visitor Visa from the Philippines
Submitted -May 13
Biometrics invitation letter - May 13
Biometrics done and updated - May 19
Eligibility started - may 21
Eligibility completed - May 26
PPR - June 9

Reactions: Ibtii10

sherrysn

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
File Transfer...
19-02-2016
Med's Request
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2016
Interview........
Hope not
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Is there anyone applied from Pakistan. I applied for my mother on 28th April, Biometrics done 1st May, BVL 17th May, Visa document and validity updated on 18th May, still waiting for PPR.

NiVish

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
Applied for visitors for my infant son from India
It was an online application made through the new portal

Submitted - May 7th
PPR - June 8th

joelalex4uu

May 3, 2023
I just wanna share my timeline for my parents visa from India aswell.

Submitted - May 24
Mother's BIL - May 25
Father's BIL - May 31 (it took another 5 days)
Biometrics done and updated on - June 4th
Eligibility started and completed - June 8th (only on tracking site, my IRCC website shows eligibility and background still processing)
PPR and BVL - June 9th

I have only showed 8000 cad btw and both of my parents are unemployed. I didn't had any hope but still they are approved.