+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 - Citizenship Applications

UXE OVU

Jun 21, 2023
Integrated Customs Enforcement System (“ICES”)

ICES is a national Canadian database of lookout information and enforcement activities that, amongst other things, contains information about Canadians who have come into contact with CBSA, or individuals who might seek to enter the country and might pose a risk. In addition to traveller records, ICES contains information on customs seizures for a period of five years. As well, ICES contains a record of every vehicle (and theoretically individual person) entry into Canada. (Practitioners generally request copies of ICES when representing individuals in permanent resident card renewal applications.)

Source: https://meurrensonimmigration.com/the-cbsa-databases-ices-foss-cpic-and-ncic/
Thanks.
Is this standard practice for everyone who apply for Citizenship or isn't done at random?

Last edited:

Elyas1

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Nothing for you as well? I think we are in the same boat. I will probably call SCR office end of week to check if there are any hiccups.
I did not know i can directly call my processing office. I only know the IRCC client support line. How do you get the number for SCR office?

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
Ok guys, I’m getting nervous!!! The big day is tomorrow, I wish @ceejay132 that we had the ceremony together!!! I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you!! I’ll be hanging around till you get yours!!!
It's a real big day!!! Goodluck with it all. Maybe when I'm done with mine we will celebrate in person together. Hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: Shiva91

Prati_mh

Jun 19, 2023
After update on tracker for oath … how long does it take to receive email with instructions for oath?
Can anyone please let me know when do they send oath email ?. My tracker is updated with oath date as 18th October. But I haven’t received email yet .

IPULL

May 30, 2023
Aaaah okay. I saw your thread about the emotional difficulty of surrendering your German citizenship so I thought I would check in. If it was up to me, every country in the world would accept dual citizenship
I agree, at the end it’s just one world!! Thank You

Reactions: AnonyKaty

Bubbles09

Sep 27, 2023
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1122
Application: Single
Application sent: May 26, 2023
Delivered: May 26, 2023
AOR: June 23, 2023