+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 - Citizenship Applications

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
Nooo :( last updated test completed July 16 and no updates since that. So I ordered GCMS notes and of course my LPP is assigned to RC8090 and has not been started. RC8090 is unfortunately the slowest office. I don't know why it was assigned to them :(((
Oh. Sucks. I has my test completed July 12. I have contacted MP, raises webform and emailed. Hopefully I shld get a response to my enquiries this week.

Reactions: IPULL

pp24

Star Member
Mar 11, 2022
Oh. Sucks. I has my test completed July 12. I have contacted MP, raises webform and emailed. Hopefully I shld get a response to my enquiries this week.
I would suggest requesting notes as well. I think we'll be able to tell if we're grouped together and we should expect the same timeline.

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
I would suggest requesting notes as well. I think we'll be able to tell if we're grouped together and we should expect the same timeline.
Honestly I don't want to suggest note if it will tell me it is stuck somewhere. Unless the notes triggers them to go into my file then I don't really want to see anything. It's the same thing looking on my tracker and no movement. Lol. But the MP will get to speak to someone and they will give some information

Reactions: pp24

pp24

Star Member
Mar 11, 2022
Honestly I don't want to suggest note if it will tell me it is stuck somewhere. Unless the notes triggers them to go into my file then I don't really want to see anything. It's the same thing looking on my tracker and no movement. Lol. But the MP will get to speak to someone and they will give some information
Sounds good keep me posted for what MP says thanks

IPULL

May 30, 2023
That's correct, I think because I was constantly emailing and also my MP (who wants my vote, lol) that triggered them to look at my application