+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< MAY 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>>>

Talha17

May 31, 2023
I don't understand what you are asking here. But, guessing on broad scenarios.

Are you asking about updating IRCC with your new TRV? If so, that's not required.

Are you asking about sending passports for PR visa stamps? As an inland applicant you won't get RFV or PPR, you'll get a Portal email and will have to submit all documents virtually. No passport submission is required.
Thanks for your reply. I was asking about updating IRCC of my new TRV as when I submitted my PR application, the passport scan that I uploaded didn't have the new TRV

crunchyfrappe8

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Can someone please explain the dynamics of visa, CoPR and PR card for an outland applicant, vis a vis when one gets each, where it is used and for how long it is valid?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Can someone please explain the dynamics of visa, CoPR and PR card for an outland applicant, vis a vis when one gets each, where it is used and for how long it is valid?
Outland:
1. Gets either a PPR letter or RFV email. RFV email just comes into your mail (no change in GCKey, no PDF). PPR letter comes in GCKey and shows as a PDF. You won't get a separate PPR/RFV for each applicant(primary + dependant). You'll have to use the same for all
2. Follow the instructions to submit your passports + print out of PPR/RFV + a bunch of VFS forms + two photographs (for each dependent, separate envelope) and send it to VFS.
3. IRCC receives it and stamps it with your IM-1 category single entry visa. They send it back to you with your passports + 2 CoPR documents.
4. You are ready to fly. But fly before the expiry date of your visa. If your medicals are about to expire before your COPR expiry, fly before your medicals expire. Usually medical expiry is tied to your single entry visa expiry date.

Last edited:

jiki007

Mar 24, 2023
Does anyone have problems logging into the IRCC website? They said the maintenance is scheduled on 9-11pm today on Twitter, but I can't access my account from this morning.

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Does anyone have problems logging into the IRCC website? They said the maintenance is scheduled on 9-11pm today on Twitter, but I can't access my account from this morning.
Yeah having issues here as well.

Reactions: qdee

jef1144

May 31, 2023
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-05-2023
Med's Done....
10-05-2023
What does a recommended pass mean? Are there any chances that VO may ask for ADRs? Or does it mean the eligibility is almost nearing its completion?

crunchyfrappe8

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Outland:
1. Gets either a PPR letter or RFV email. RFV email just comes into your mail (no change in GCKey, no PDF). PPR letter comes in GCKey and shows as a PDF. You won't get a separate PPR/RFV for each applicant(primary + dependant). You'll have to use the same for all
2. Follow the instructions to submit your passports + print out of PPR/RFV + a bunch of VFS forms + two photographs (for each dependent, separate envelope) and send it to VFS.
3. IRCC receives it and stamps it with your IM-1 category single entry visa. They send it back to you with your passports + 2 CoPR documents.
4. You are ready to flow. But fly before the expiry date of your visa. If your medicals are about to expire before your COPR expiry, fly before your medicals expire. Usually medical expiry is tied to your single entry visa expiry date.
Thanks!

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
What does a recommended pass mean? Are there any chances that VO may ask for ADRs? Or does it mean the eligibility is almost nearing its completion?
Means the Analyst is happy with your application, and passing on to the VO to finalize / pass that section of the application. It's very unlikely that the VO will request additional information if he/she is happy with the the analysts recommendations. If you had Review Required, then there could be a chance of a ADR. But you should see your Eligibility go green in the next few days

jef1144

May 31, 2023
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-05-2023
Med's Done....
10-05-2023
Means the Analyst is happy with your application, and passing on to the VO to finalize / pass that section of the application. It's very unlikely that the VO will request additional information if he/she is happy with the the analysts recommendations. If you had Review Required, then there could be a chance of a ADR. But you should see your Eligibility go green in the next few days
Thank youu!!

perseus_r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2022
Category........
FSW
Outland:
4. You are ready to fly. But fly before the expiry date of your visa. If your medicals are about to expire before your COPR expiry, fly before your medicals expire. Usually medical expiry is tied to your single entry visa expiry date.
One very minor difference about receiving correspondence from IRCC regarding the passport request. In my situation, the RFV "letter" in PDF was downloaded from my GCKey portal, not a direct email from IRCC. I guess it really depends on how each office/VO operates on issuing the letter to the applicant. Or it may vary by geographical location.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

SayeeRaina0503

Star Member
May 15, 2023
Hey I am just wondering if your medicals have been completed yet? I can see in your signature that everything else is completed except medical, Hows that possible? whats happening?

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Hey I am just wondering if your medicals have been completed yet? I can see in your signature that everything else is completed except medical, Hows that possible? whats happening?
Nope, my medicals are still in review.

My Medicals expired March 2023. IRCC sent me a request to do medicals again on 18th May (after everything else was signed off as complete). I went and did them on the 19th May. On the 22nd of May IRCC updated my tracker profile with my old Medical Number and New Expiry date. Spoke with IRCC on the 23rd to ask if I actually needed to do new ones (they said no - but I had already done them). I don't know why they didn't just assess the old ones when they updated the expiry date, but at the moment I'm still waiting to see if they're going to reassess my old medicals, or if they are waiting for the new ones to be submitted by the doctor.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

SayeeRaina0503

Star Member
May 15, 2023
Nope, my medicals are still in review.

My Medicals expired March 2023. IRCC sent me a request to do medicals again on 18th May (after everything else was signed off as complete). I went and did them on the 19th May. On the 22nd of May IRCC updated my tracker profile with my old Medical Number and New Expiry date. Spoke with IRCC on the 23rd to ask if I actually needed to do new ones (they said no - but I had already done them). I don't know why they didn't just assess the old ones when they updated the expiry date, but at the moment I'm still waiting to see if they're going to reassess my old medicals, or if they are waiting for the new ones to be submitted by the doctor.
Thanks for the explanation! As an Inland applicant, you are supposed to be exempt from medicals if you have already done one in the past 5 years right?

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Thanks for the explanation! As an Inland applicant, you are supposed to be exempt from medicals if you have already done one in the past 5 years right?
Correct. I ticked all the boxes to be exempt. My Medicals were done originally in Early 2022. The request for a re-exam appears to be sent as a mistake, but now I'm just waiting to see which one they review.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
They can ask you for medicals and there's no way out. If you send webforms, they'll fall on deaf ears. Most people who got a medical request had to go for it. You can check past threads on the forum to see as well.

Sean's is an unfortunate case. Hanging for way too long, unnecessarily.

• Haha
Reactions: sean468