+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< MAY 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>>>

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi All,
Its great to be here, and this is my first post. I am a CEC candidate
CEC - Inland (Applying along with Spouse)
ITA - 29-Mar-23
Application Submitted: 2-May-23
AOR - 2-May-23
Biometrics: Did it back in August 2021 for my work permit. Currently application shows biometrics number.
For medical, it currently shows "You do not need a medical exam", and for background check, it currently shows "Not applicable".

Could anyone please let me know what is happening and what to expect?

Thanks!
Sign up using the PR tracker if you haven't already and see if your BGS and Eligibility have started in PR tracker: https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en

flofield

Star Member
Jul 8, 2023
Anyone noticed public safety professional from World Bank group searching their linkedin profile?

Could it be part of the security check?

priyatushar

Jul 14, 2023
Sign up using the PR tracker if you haven't already and see if your BGS and Eligibility have started in PR tracker: https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en
Thanks for your response, but that is the issue. My PR has been sponsored by my company. They have a tie up with an immigration lawyer's firm in Canada. This firm do all the work permits and PR's for employees of the company I work for. This lawyer firm has some kind of portal through which they submit applications of all their clients. I asked them to create a tracker for me but for some reasons they couldn't do it. My application ( and I believe all the application they submit through portal) is associated with one email. They said they tried to create but they did not receive the confirmation code on their email. They gave me this Client status tool tracker but it never worked. So, that's why I thought to put a post here as a last option.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thanks for your response, but that is the issue. My PR has been sponsored by my company. They have a tie up with an immigration lawyer's firm in Canada. This firm do all the work permits and PR's for employees of the company I work for. This lawyer firm has some kind of portal through which they submit applications of all their clients. I asked them to create a tracker for me but for some reasons they couldn't do it. My application ( and I believe all the application they submit through portal) is associated with one email. They said they tried to create but they did not receive the confirmation code on their email. They gave me this Client status tool tracker but it never worked. So, that's why I thought to put a post here as a last option.
Ask them for your UCI number, rest of the fields would require you to enter your passport details to use the PR tracker I suggested.

femi_kan

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
March 29
Do you have any updates on your case? I have all the stages completed on July 10th, but no PPR or updates since then.

No update yet.

Applicants with all 4 parameters (medicals, biometrics, eligibility and background verification) complete often have COPR number generated. Mine hasn't.

Also, my GCkey still has "We are processing your background check". No changes in the final decision too. This is quite unusual tho.

Reactions: markcm

J1996

Jul 7, 2023
No update yet.

Applicants with all 4 parameters (medicals, biometrics, eligibility and background verification) complete often have COPR number generated. Mine hasn't.

Also, my GCkey still has "We are processing your background check". No changes in the final decision too. This is quite unusual tho.
Is your VO RROC?

MapleBoy01

May 26, 2023
No update yet.

A lot of us are in the same situation

Reactions: markcm

markcm

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
11-05-2023
Med's Done....
09-04-2023
Passport Req..
11-10-2023
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2023
@MapleBoy01 We have a very similar timeline. Let's hope the officers on our cases process this quickly and we all get PPR really soon!

Reactions: MapleBoy01