Waiting for PPR.
May-05,2022 (Paper based, PA Outland)
File received- June 01,2022
Bio, medical- August
Eligibility passed- Nov.27
Pre-arrival- Nov.28
Document requested- Nov.29,2022
Background in process- Jan.03,2023
Ghost update- since last two weeks, but nothing has changed so far.

Anybody else in the same situation.
You probably got security screening. You should get notes from CBSA.

terrycavisa

Jan 4, 2023
How can I apply for it. Isn't security screening is for everyone or only some selected people go for security screening?
security check should for everyone and it’s really fast but security screening is for selected and take a long time. You can get CBSA notes unter privacy act for free just Google it.

RemiPuppy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
These daily ghost updates are seriously keeping us on our toes!

We've been waiting for GCMS notes for almost a month now. We ordered them on January 4th.
  • January 31st: we were told that I needed the PA's consent to access the notes, sent his consent the same day
  • February 6th: they replied saying that his signature didn't match what they had on record (???) so we sent back another signature and piece of signed ID
  • Didn't hear back, so I sent a follow up email on February 17th, and STILL no reply
It's getting so frustrating with absolutely zero way of getting an update, for 5 whole months now. I wanted to order the GCMS notes to know if our case had been assigned to an inactive officer, but apparently the people handling THAT request don't work either!

Sorry for the angry post... Just want this over with...

Kknewb

May 30, 2022
These daily ghost updates are seriously keeping us on our toes!

We've been waiting for GCMS notes for almost a month now. We ordered them on January 4th.
  • January 31st: we were told that I needed the PA's consent to access the notes, sent his consent the same day
  • February 6th: they replied saying that his signature didn't match what they had on record (???) so we sent back another signature and piece of signed ID
  • Didn't hear back, so I sent a follow up email on February 17th, and STILL no reply
It's getting so frustrating with absolutely zero way of getting an update, for 5 whole months now. I wanted to order the GCMS notes to know if our case had been assigned to an inactive officer, but apparently the people handling THAT request don't work either!

Sorry for the angry post... Just want this over with...
I've requested notes twice since December and have gotten no reply at all so I understand your frustration. Can you share what email you Used to contact them for a follow-up?

chaybani

Jun 19, 2021
Looks like our journey is at an end now, my wife (PA) got her COPR yesterday by mail with FedEx. Here is the timeline below

Application Submitted: May 23, 2022 (Outland, Online, PA is a US citizen)
AOR: September 7, 2022
Biometrics Request: September 7, 2022
Sponsor Approval: September 8, 2022
Medical Request: September 9, 2022
Eligibility started on the tracker: September 22, 2022
Medicals completed: September 29, 2022
Background, Eligibility completed on the tracker: January 18, 2023
Pre-Arrival: January 19, 2023
PPR: January 31, 2023
Travel documents received by IRCC: February 17, 2023
GCkey shows the final decision is "approved": February 17, 2023
PR Tracker says the Application is closed: February 21, 2023
COPR received: February 22, 2023

Best of luck to everyone still waiting, you'll get there soon.

cherylc522

Jun 14, 2020
United States
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New York
App. Filed.......
30-05-2022
Doc's Request.
27-01-2023
AOR Received.
08-09-2022
File Transfer...
19-06-2023
Med's Request
09-09-2022
Med's Done....
27-09-2022
Hey everyone! Does anyone have the phone number to call from outside Canada? I've tried 613-944-4000 but it just has an automated system that says they don't answer questions about immigration and then it hangs up on me.

terrycavisa

Jan 4, 2023
Hey everyone! Does anyone have the phone number to call from outside Canada? I've tried 613-944-4000 but it just has an automated system that says they don't answer questions about immigration and then it hangs up on me.
Even if you have the right number, they will say they dont have access cause the application is outside Canada therefore can not answer any questions.

Nitinjoyk

Feb 17, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I changed my address while the application was in process for outland spousal Sponsorship. I called IRCC and updated my new address. But in the COPR letter the previous address is written . Is this going to be an issue? Or Can I update the mailing address during the landing interview when they ask? Or should I update the COPR letter ?

DivyaJ

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
ANAND
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-04-2017
Nomination.....
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
IELTS Request
28-02-2018
Hello Guys
Sorry for long post I have applied for my spouse through an online application on May 2022 Received AOR in Julu and Medical in Aug 2022 and after that no update in his file, I have created an online tracker as a Sponsor so I am not able to see the detailed steps or activity I can just see ghost update on daily basis, and I have tried multiple times to create an account as a Principal applicant but its showing an error that information is mismatched even though I have entered the correct info, I tried calling to IRCC but no response and I am tired of waiting what are my options here?