+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2022 - Citizenship Applications

MihaelaD

Jun 27, 2023
Dial 1 (888) 242-2100, then press 1 add your UCI number, press # then press 1 to confirm UCI, press 340 without waiting. After multiple tries it will let you in.

If they give you a callback option use that so that you don't keep waiting.
Thank you so much

shifali

Oct 17, 2013
Hi,
Can anyone please suggest what reasons you put forward to request an online interview from in-person.
I got an in-person interview scheduled next month. But I am out of Canada since 1 year, except visited for couple of weeks in May this year. I am planning to stay for the rest of the year. I am not sure what reason I can say to request for an online interview.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi,
Can anyone please suggest what reasons you put forward to request an online interview from in-person.
I got an in-person interview scheduled next month. But I am out of Canada since 1 year, except visited for couple of weeks in May this year. I am planning to stay for the rest of the year. I am not sure what reason I can say to request for an online interview.
Like test and oath do you not have a section in your interview schedule email about what to do if you not available for interview?

appar

Nov 24, 2017
Quebec
Category........
FSW
I put in a request for urgent processing and got a response from IRCC saying the documents have been added to my file.

Reactions: Nono16

zzzningyi

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Just did my oath ceremony and sent the signed oath form :) I chose the e-certificate. Are they going to send out an email instruction later about how to access to the IRCC portal to download the certificate?

Reactions: Nono16

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Just did my oath ceremony and sent the signed oath form :) I chose the e-certificate. Are they going to send out an email instruction later about how to access to the IRCC portal to download the certificate?
Yes, if you already did not get one. If you have already created an account with the same email id for other purpose like apply for visitor visa and all you can use the same.

Nono16

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Reactions: forw.jane

ssah6154

Jun 25, 2019
I have been asked by the office to resubmit my physical presence calculation, because of a 5 days error. However, I am not able to login into my online account. (I am not talking about the application tracker account but the online account I used to submit my online application back in 2022). I keep receiving a message that the site is down, please try again later.
I tried opening up the paper application calculator; the same issue, the whole page gives a 503 error message of the server is out of capacity.

What can I do for resubmitting?