App. Filed.......
09-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
Certificate arrived by mail today, Apr 11.
Hi, were you required to sign for it, or was it just left in your mailbox?

Jaz999

Star Member
Sep 19, 2022
Hello everyone, I am scared lost as I got an update on the 1st of April to attend an interview on the 12th of April.
Has anyone had the same event, please let me know?
What are the expected questions in the interview?
And when I try to open the link for interview doesn’t open I get this message :
“Something's wrong with the meeting or the link you're using to join it”

milit16

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
15-04-2019
Med's Done....
28-05-2019
Called IRCC today. They told me that my application was closed and the certificate was shipped today. My primary case processing office is Vancouver, although my oath was administered virtually by the Calgary office on March 30, 2023.

Does anyone have any idea which office would be the one shipping my certificate (is it the primary office: Vancouver; or the oath administering office: Calgary)? Just trying to estimate Canada Post’s delivery time. The agent on the phone had no idea which office shipped it.

Last edited:

hallelujahbaby

Nov 14, 2022
Toronto
Called IRCC today. They told me that my application was closed and the certificate was shipped today. My primary case processing office is Vancouver, although my oath was administered virtually by the Calgary office on March 30, 2023.

Does anyone have any idea which office would be the one shipping my certificate (is it the primary office: Vancouver; or the oath administering office: Calgary)? Just trying to estimate Canada Post’s delivery time. The agent on the phone had no idea which office shipped it.
Kinda on the same boat. had my ceremony on april 3rd and sent the form right after.

have a trip planned on may 1st and am freaking out

XMercado

Jun 14, 2017
Hello everyone, I am scared lost as I got an update on the 1st of April to attend an interview on the 12th of April.
Has anyone had the same event, please let me know?
What are the expected questions in the interview?
And when I try to open the link for interview doesn’t open I get this message :
“Something's wrong with the meeting or the link you're using to join it”
Good luck with your interview! from what I've heard is just something super simple to verify certain information like the dates on your declaration and stuff. not a biggie.

milit16

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
15-04-2019
Med's Done....
28-05-2019
Kinda on the same boat. had my ceremony on april 3rd and sent the form right after.

have a trip planned on may 1st and am freaking out
Dang, even I’m travelling on May 1. My tracker still shows In Progress.
Hoping we receive our certificates by end of the week

eparker42

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
Other

For my March 28 oath (via calgary)
I got the certificate on April 4th, the envelope had CIC Calgary address on it.

Canada Post says 4 days for cross province delivery for regular mail, but I got it soon so you should be receiving yours hopefully before the end of the week.

Reactions: milit16 and sohrabp

vancitysai

Mar 16, 2023

How do you know which office is administering your oath ? Is it based on the email that you need to send your signed oath form to ?

Rorosgurl

Jan 5, 2014
london ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
October 12th 2013
AOR Received.
October 17th 2013
File Transfer...
December 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
September 6th 2013
How do you know which office is administering your oath ? Is it based on the email that you need to send your signed oath form to ?
Isn’t the oath office the same as the testing office?

Rorosgurl

Jan 5, 2014
london ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
October 12th 2013
AOR Received.
October 17th 2013
File Transfer...
December 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
September 6th 2013
Not necessarily. A few folks (including me) had their oath administered by an office that’s not our primary case processing office/ testing office.
No way. I so didn’t know that. So the only way to find out which office is when to get the oath stage and the oath email.