+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2021 - Citizenship Applications

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017
Applied : 26 May 2021. - Online Single Application ( Montreal Office )
AOR : 1 Sep 2021
In progress : 2 Sep 2021
Test Date : Jan 28 2022

Citizenship test - Completed - Jan 31 2021
Language skills - In progress
Physical presence - In progress
Background verification - In progress
Prohibitions - In progress
Citizenship ceremony - Not started

No Update after this.
I’m exactly the same! Same AOR date, the test I did feb 1. Nothing else after that.
my office is montreal

emmycad

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Took mine feb 20th - still waiting also . There was someone else who took theirs on feb 17 and waiting .
did you have any issues at all while taking your ID photo etc ?
I took mine on feb 21st and still waiting too. My spouse who took hers on feb 24 had her status upgraded to completed on feb 25th. We applied as family and we have been having our updates done on the same day prior to now. Is there a way to know if the test was accepted since they have not updated it on tracker?

katana.b

Star Member
Jan 20, 2022
Scarborough. I applied online as a single applicant on May 11th, My wife and son applied through Paper on June 9th. We all have our oath together on March 28th.
Thanks for info! :) - I guess May family applicants are slower to Oath in that case as compared to June.

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
I took mine on feb 21st and still waiting too. My spouse who took hers on feb 24 had her status upgraded to completed on feb 25th. We applied as family and we have been having our updates done on the same day prior to now. Is there a way to know if the test was accepted since they have not updated it on tracker?
jeez, might have been a bad idea to take the test over a long weekend lol . The only way to know if ur test was not accepted is to wait for ircc to contact you and say that. Otherwise it’s just waiting for the next step.

Reactions: pinkysingha

katana.b

Star Member
Jan 20, 2022
@saks2013 , @mattjp1 , @katana.b , @dans , @thecentury303 - hi guys. Just wanted to know - any progress on your applications?
Did you receive the Decision Made ? Paper application are taking too much time. I didn't see any family paper application getting a DM till now, whose Tests were completed in December.
Hi @pinkysingha no DM yet - thats why I was asking @palak.pandya about their timeline. From the latest trends I feel like they are sending out DM's/Oaths in rotation batches for Online, Single and family applications. RN the online and single rotation is on. Hopefully they pick up family applications after this. Not sure if sending a web form would help.

Previously online apps were taking longer to process in comparison to family.

Reactions: pinkysingha

Hushus

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello Folks,

I requested GCMS notes, nothing useful really. However, I noticed I have 2 items under Associations, Telework and TW Decision. Does anyone here know what these are?

saks2013

Jul 10, 2017
@saks2013 , @mattjp1 , @katana.b , @dans , @thecentury303 - hi guys. Just wanted to know - any progress on your applications?
Did you receive the Decision Made ? Paper application are taking too much time. I didn't see any family paper application getting a DM till now, whose Tests were completed in December.
No updates since Test completion. Our local visa office is Scarborough.

One person from June (Family of 4) , test completed on Dec 14, got "DM/All Complete" Feb 24th. There is no rhyme or reason on how they process the applications.

Reactions: katana.b

katana.b

Star Member
Jan 20, 2022
No updates since Test completion. Our local visa office is Scarborough.

One person from June (Family of 4) , test completed on Dec 14, got "DM/All Complete" Feb 24th. There is no rhyme or reason on how they process the applications.
Yes I saw that as well @saks2013 - very strange.

park1996

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Is that the notes we have to pay $5?
Depends under which Act of parliament did you apply. If it's the ATIP Act you're requesting information regardless of whom it is about and there is a 5$ fee. If it's the Privacy Act you're requesting your information only and it's free.