+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2021 - Citizenship Applications

intheQ

Apr 17, 2015
I forgot to mention that beginning of march I requested the notes. And now beginning of april which means I should be getting my notes soon, I got the request for the fingerprints!
It seems like every time someone requests their notes, they receive an update for their process lol coincidences? Idk
I have to request mine too. Can you please let us know how you did it?

Last edited:

Booboo

Aug 3, 2016
Hi Booboo, so, does your daughter have received AOR? If so, please login to online portal (status tracker) if you can.
UCI number does not change (remember, it is Unique Client Identifier). If she has a PR card, there you can find the UCI number.

Hope this helps. Good luck!
Thank you for your reply, I tried, but that doesn’t work, I can only access my UCI. when I got the email, the tracker is just under my UCI.

callmebyyourname

Mar 11, 2022
Looking for the following code from their email.

MIS=Missisuaga
SCR=Scarborough
MTL=Montreal
NGF=Niagara Falls.

For example: IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipe-Apps-DemandesenligneCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Can you please provide an example where I can find this three letters code. I am looking at the test invitation email and can not find any code.
Thanks in advance!

gurpreet.ts

May 6, 2017
Toronto
Hi experts,

I have not had any update since November 2021. Its been close to 6 months there is no update, no ghost update. (Last update was for Background check - Completed. Rest all are under progress)

What is the suggested course of action? Is this normal? I see people who have already completed their citizenship! Which is awesome for them but it makes me wonder why my file is not moving?

1. Shall I reach out to the Member of Parliament?
2. Shall I request GCMS notes? Does it have a negative impact?
3. Any other suggestions?
You are not alone in this bud :( My application hasn't seen a movement after the BGC completion in October. Really frustrating. I even reached out to the local MP, they called IRCC on my behalf and provided me the same information and advised that the current processing time is 12 months, so start getting prepared for the test.
They also mentioned my file is still in Syndey, NS.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Grateful2Canada