AOR Received.
15/03/2017
Med's Request
Upfront on 27/03/2017
Med's Done....
Medicals passed 25/05/2017
LANDED..........
InLand.
Applied May 2020 , Nov 2nd 2020 AOR, Decc 16th 2020 Process has been started updated and No update after that, recently applied GMCS notes.

Reactions: nicolass

galaes

Feb 23, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am a May 2020 applicant (Family application of 3) and my application is with the Mississauga office. We have written the test in early July and my wife was asked for translation of passport pages (just her, not me) right after. We have submitted the translations by Mid July (we sent via email as instructed) and it has been silent ever since. We have called the IRCC and they said they haven't received (or checked) the document yet. Anyone else in same situation?

We tried to send the same documents via webform but the file doesn't fit the webform.

@rajkamalmohanram , any thoughts?

Reactions: novascotia27

Mahyn

Jun 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 14 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
PER : 6 Feb 2014
AOR Received.
n.a
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Processing Started: 10 April 2014
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
28 July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 July 2014
LANDED..........
26 august 2014
Applied May 2020 , Nov 2nd 2020 AOR, Decc 16th 2020 Process has been started updated and No update after that, recently applied GMCS notes.
Almost same here. Though I got finger print request in July. Nothing after that.

Rakprov2018

Aug 5, 2020
Did my test today Aug 20 and got 20/20.
Hopefully next step coming soon.
I am following the exact trend as you have. Got test update for Aug 20 to Sep 09th. Applied in May 2020. So far only BG check is complete. How about yours? Do you have anything additional completed as well. Completed my test in Aug 20 w/ perfect score and still waiting to see an update on my profile w/ regards to test taken.

Reactions: kd216

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi Guys,

I am a May 2020 applicant (Family application of 3) and my application is with the Mississauga office. We have written the test in early July and my wife was asked for translation of passport pages (just her, not me) right after. We have submitted the translations by Mid July (we sent via email as instructed) and it has been silent ever since. We have called the IRCC and they said they haven't received (or checked) the document yet. Anyone else in same situation?

We tried to send the same documents via webform but the file doesn't fit the webform.

@rajkamalmohanram , any thoughts?
Yeah, I had to resend the documents via webform because IRCC Mississauga didn't (somehow) receive the documents I had sent about 20 days before I called. The PP pages I sent via webform were attached to my file as per my GCMS notes.

galaes

Feb 23, 2017
Yeah, I had to resend the documents via webform because IRCC Mississauga didn't (somehow) receive the documents I had sent about 20 days before I called. The PP pages I sent via webform were attached to my file as per my GCMS notes.
Since I've received the passport pages request by mid July, the 30 days deadline is currently passed. Do you think I should still send them the webform? (Even though I have sent them the email in the first place)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Since I've received the passport pages request by mid July, the 30 days deadline is currently passed. Do you think I should still send them the webform? (Even though I have sent them the email in the first place)
Well, you could send the same documents via webform, yes. Just be sure to make a note that clearly explains that you've already sent the PP pages within the deadline but IRCC call center confirmed the local office hasn't received it and hence you are sending it again via webform. Just make that part very clear.

tusharnayyer

May 29, 2013
Please tell us it's a joke. We are non-Canadian citizens asking for them to grant us citizenship, based on their rules and processes, and you want to tell them how it must be done?
As much as I see the reasoning behind frustration. Truth be told citizenship is not Amazon Prime delivery service, delays are nornal. People in US are still waiting on their application from 30 years to get Green Card, we are fairly lucky that we are no where stuck in such a limbo.

Reactions: mattjp1

novascotia27

Jan 4, 2016
As much as I see the reasoning behind frustration. Truth be told citizenship is not Amazon Prime delivery service, delays are nornal. People in US are still waiting on their application from 30 years to get Green Card, we are fairly lucky that we are no where stuck in such a limbo.
The US is not a fair comparison.. it’s a completely different and more efficient system.. those who wait 30 years for a green card is because of their nationality, but is not the case for the majority of immigrants to the US.

Reactions: rubz9911

rodrash007

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
The US is not a fair comparison.. it’s a completely different and more efficient system.. those who wait 30 years for a green card is because of their nationality, but is not the case for the majority of immigrants to the US.
"More efficient system" and Discriminating people based on their nationality and making them wait 30 years sound weird in the same sentence. And then you say majority are from nationalities who are not made to wait so is it just a minority that are waiting for 30 years?

Mexontario

Sep 9, 2020
Windsor, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
04-06-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
23-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
LANDED..........
04-04-2015
"More efficient system" and Discriminating people based on their nationality and making them wait 30 years sound weird in the same sentence. And then you say majority are from nationalities who are not made to wait so is it just a minority that are waiting for 30 years?
Lets not debate about US immigration system here. Thats a whole different topic altogether. I think his "efficiency" term is meant to implicate the processing of PR and citizenship applications for those who are eligible. The US is still doing in person citizenship ceremonies, tests and they did so even during peak waves!

novascotia27

Jan 4, 2016
It just the way the systems works!! They won't allow more than 7% of any nationality to immigrate to the United States on a yearly basis. Thus, some nationatilies tend to immigrate more than others so it is a natural selection in the US immigration process. And I do agree with you that it is a discriminatory system of US immigration, but so is in Canada. In the US, they would just tell you upfront that you will wait for 30 years for a green card. Here in Canada, people of certain nationalities are scrutinized more than others, wait longer periods of ttime for any type of immigration process (PR, Citinzenship) but IRCC won't be transparent and upfront about it. So you go figure which one works best for you, but IRCC is definetly not a first-world country immigration system and is subpar to USCIS.

Reactions: rubz9911