+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2019 visa

Emmanuelchris

Nov 21, 2018
I got update through cic
It was written approved
And below there was travel document no and date of issue and expiry date written
No letter
Linked it online

karnan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Hi guys...Today I got currespondence letter(Biometric confirmation) but I have noticed a change in Review of eligibility side;

(Yesterday it was like this Review of eligibility -we are reviewing your eligibility .. )
( Today it has been changed to -
Review of eligibility : your application is in progress . We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility)
Still Medical or even biometric field is not yet updated ...
I am totally confused .. what doest it mean ? I applied on March 14banglore under University category offline. Please reply somebody

manireddy45

Apr 1, 2019
Review of eligibility===Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results ===You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents=== We do not need additional documents.
Interview ===You do not need an interview.We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics ===We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check ===We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision ===Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is what i see in my gc key, can anyone please explain what does this mean...thank you in advance

Last edited:

manireddy45

Apr 1, 2019
Review of eligibility===Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results ===You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents=== We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview.===We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics ===We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check ===We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision ===Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is what i see in my gc key, can anyone please explain what does this mean...thank you in advance
applied under sds and linked to gc key....please help me find what is happening with my file

manireddy45

Apr 1, 2019
Hi guys...Today I got currespondence letter(Biometric confirmation) but I have noticed a change in Review of eligibility side;

(Yesterday it was like this Review of eligibility -we are reviewing your eligibility .. )
( Today it has been changed to -
Review of eligibility : your application is in progress . We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility)
Still Medical or even biometric field is not yet updated ...
I am totally confused .. what doest it mean ? I applied on March 14banglore under University category offline. Please reply somebody
what are the below details for your file
Review of medical results ===
Review of additional documents===
Interview You do not need an interview.===
Biometrics ===
Background check ===
Final decision ===

Ktrandhawa

Apr 15, 2019
Hlo.
I applied file on 27th March 2019 and I got biometric appointment on 1st April but I missed tht appointment again I gave biometric on 9th of April on same day I got mail ur tracking id has been dispatched to oc from vac and on the next day I got two mails the envelope for the decision on your visa application has been processed and received at Canadian visa application centre at Chandigarh oc , on the date and 2nd email was this tracking id has been
Received at Chandigarh visa application centre oc VAC and is on transit to ircc this all updates were till 10 April
Am so worried wt will be happen next as my classes starts on 7th may for sault clg my band scores are 6.5 bands overall and each I applied online under sds

Ktrandhawa

Apr 15, 2019
Pls
Hlo.
I applied file on 27th March 2019 and I got biometric appointment on 1st April but I missed tht appointment again I gave biometric on 9th of April on same day I got mail ur tracking id has been dispatched to oc from vac and on the next day I got two mails the envelope for the decision on your visa application has been processed and received at Canadian visa application centre at Chandigarh oc , on the date and 2nd email was this tracking id has been
Received at Chandigarh visa application centre oc VAC and is on transit to ircc this all updates were till 10 April
Am so worried wt will be happen next as my classes starts on 7th may for sault clg my band scores are 6.5 bands overall and each I applied online under sds
help

ababruja

Apr 15, 2019
hi all,
From what I can tell on this thread applications in India get processed very quickly.
I applied from Tanzania in Feb, submitted biometrics, no medical yet. No update on IRCC account except biometrics enrolment.
I applied for May intake.
Provided proof of funds, proof of home ties, IELTS overall 8.0 (highest 9.0, lowest 7.5), strong SOP, high grades, work experience, police clearance, etc.

I'm freaking out about how long it's taken thus far, I like having sufficient time to plan for things, I hope I hear from the VO soon.

What's going on with the VO that handles applications from East Africa?