+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 - Citizenship Applicants

hmel

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Does anyone in GTA still waiting?
:('''
My job requires frequent travel to the States, I just wish i get oath date set so i can sleep well :(''

AK84

Aug 11, 2011
My Oath ceremonies is in Scarborough 325 Milner Ave on May 09 , 2019

Does anyone have received invitations?

Please share, on CIC find the citizenship ceremony page is not showing this date :(

Sam59

Jul 19, 2018
Congratulations and well said. System is already very fair and efficient; it's a mtter of time and your trust in the system.
I totally disagree with you, I applied one year ago, no FP request, no additional document, everything is fine and am still waiting for test invitation, there are people who applied from the same city(Toronto) in November and December 2018 and already invited for test.

Can you please explain in which way it looks fair to you?!

leelah

Jan 25, 2014
I totally disagree with you, I applied one year ago, no FP request, no additional document, everything is fine and am still waiting for test invitation, there are people who applied from the same city(Toronto) in November and December 2018 and already invited for test.

still waiting for the test. will be 1 year in two weeks

hmel

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
obviously, those who said it is fair, are those got oath in less than a year.
For me, and several others who didnt get the long overdue oath/test, it is not fair AT ALL.

Reactions: nazk

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
My Oath ceremonies is in Scarborough 325 Milner Ave on May 09 , 2019

Does anyone have received invitations?

Please share, on CIC find the citizenship ceremony page is not showing this date :(
Yes I received oath date today at the same address will be held on May 14 I wrote the test on March 21. If you scroll down you will see a PDF doc open it and you will see the date of oath. Good luck.

Last edited:

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015

Hi Sam59 I would suggest you to order for GCMS note. That you see what is happening in your application.

ali.tariq

May 29, 2011
App. Filed.......
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Pleased to share I received my oath invite today. The ceremony is on May 17th. I wrote the test on Apr 16. Good luck to everyone waiting for test/oath invites. Yours will come soon too.

sunnybh

Dec 11, 2017
Yes I received oath date today at the same address will be held on May 14 I wrote the test on March 21. If you scroll down you will see a PDF doc open it and you will see the date of oath. Good luck.
Updated, thanks
Pleased to share I received my oath invite today. The ceremony is on May 17th. I wrote the test on Apr 16. Good luck to everyone waiting for test/oath invites. Yours will come soon too.
Updated, thanks

nazk

Jul 9, 2018

i am in the same boat. Still waiting ....... cant even get through when I try to call CIC

hmel

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
i am in the same boat. Still waiting ....... cant even get through when I try to call CIC
same boat and, there is no need to call cic... waste of time.
just keep waiting.............
worse case, 3 to 6 months to come