AOR Received.
17-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2016

Naheulbeuck

Aug 14, 2015
Still waiting on Invite, unfortunately I seem to be the only one from New Brunswick here so hard to say when I will get it.

I've called and my file has passed everything 2 weeks ago, but just waiting on New Brunswick to set an exam date... two weeks later and still no date. I remember patience was key for my PR but slightly frustrating to know that you are just waiting for someone to just set a date...

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Hi everyone
can anyone advise me about prepare for citizenship test
what are main points to remembers etc.?

jangotrick

Jun 26, 2018
Hi everyone
can anyone advise me about prepare for citizenship test
what are main points to remembers etc.?
I have been taking online tests for the last 3-4 weeks and never got less than 90% on the tests. My key suggestion is to read the Citizenship booklet carefully including the side notes and you will be fine. You do not need to read anything else.

Reactions: Vats

jangotrick

Jun 26, 2018
Calgary applicants, I just called CIC and after trying for more than 1 hour was able to get through to an agent. They checked that my background, security and criminality checks are completed and I am waiting for the test in the queue. There is a waiting list as told to me by the agents and I should recieve the test within the next 3-4 weeks at the maximum. The agent explained to me that once all the documents and checks are complete (effective 03 Oct 2018) and the file status does not show any "Pending Status", then the file is sent to another agent who schedules the test dates based on resources available and people on leave etc. So, for all those who are waiting, stay there and do not get worried and panic.

Lionhearted

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
Calgary applicants, I just called CIC and after trying for more than 1 hour was able to get through to an agent. They checked that my background, security and criminality checks are completed and I am waiting for the test in the queue. There is a waiting list as told to me by the agents and I should recieve the test within the next 3-4 weeks at the maximum. The agent explained to me that once all the documents and checks are complete (effective 03 Oct 2018) and the file status does not show any "Pending Status", then the file is sent to another agent who schedules the test dates based on resources available and people on leave etc. So, for all those who are waiting, stay there and do not get worried and panic.
hopefully this coming week we all will hear something,finger crossed!!

Reactions: jangotrick

AmirATM

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Still waiting on Invite, unfortunately I seem to be the only one from New Brunswick here so hard to say when I will get it.

I've called and my file has passed everything 2 weeks ago, but just waiting on New Brunswick to set an exam date... two weeks later and still no date. I remember patience was key for my PR but slightly frustrating to know that you are just waiting for someone to just set a date...
Same thing here but I am in Montreal ... Called twice, got same answer, all passed but wait for a test date ...Frustrating ..why don't you just send the freaking test invite :)