BabaGod

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
guys anyone here in review required for POF and has gotten PPR. Nova Scotia VO? Please indicate with your AOR

La Panic

Sep 23, 2018
Hi There,

I've checked my profile 10mn ago, I found the status changed to ".../Profile updated" or something like this
I assume that was the ghost update right?
and Now, I re-checked again and the status is Submitted !!!?
what is going on ?

Reactions: CoolSandy

Jackdish7

Mar 8, 2018
Hi There,

I've checked my profile 10mn ago, I found the status changed to ".../Profile updated" or something like this
I assume that was the ghost update right?
and Now, I re-checked again and the status is Submitted !!!?
what is going on ?
I was in the same scenario yesterday and today I have received the PPR mail.
You can call and check with the customer care .
Congratulations in advance.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
After 128 days of waiting have received the PPR request.
PFB my timeline.

AOR 27-may-18
MEP 4-june-18
RPRF 18-sep-18
IP2. 18 -Sep-18
Ghost update 2-Oct-18
PPR 2- Oct-18

FSW outland.
Will be updating the immitracker.
Congrats. What’s your visa office?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello to all the members, Though I am a late entrant to this Forum, I have been following updates on regular basis and quite astonished the kind of support this group offers to all the applicants.

I have a query to all the members, please help. My timeline is:
No. of applicants: 2 (myself as main applicant and husband as dependent)
Application filed and AOR- May 06th, 2018
MED passed- May 16th, 2018
Last Email Received from CIC- May 24th, 2018
No Update in profile after MED passed and CIC site shows the following Status:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I have called CIC helpline twice, once in august and than in September, but was offered no information for the first time and second time agent just told me my file was transferred to NDVO and I should just wait.

Utlimately I applied for GCMS notes on September 4th, 2018. What should I expect from NDVO? There's no ADR, no call, no verification (as I have confirmed from my previous employer's HR). I have heard many negative things about NDVO and I'm pretty anxious, looking forward to guidance from experienced group members.
You can only wait. Hopefully by tomorrow you'll get your GCMS notes and know your eligibility status.