+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2017 TRV Online Application

Hassan_sardar33

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Aha i see. Or maybe because also of my profession. Im a nurse and single. Maybe the VO thinks I will be an illegal immigrant there. But anyhow it all depends upon the VO actually. If I could be illegal immigrant, I think he should consider that I have still a valid UK and Australian visa and frequent travel to schengen countries and the UK.
Did you include name of any one who is travelling with you.
If you are single and travelling alone is negative point in your application.
Doesnt matter you are frequent traveller but u must have to mention any one travelling woth you
Vo may be thinking you are going there to marry some one in canada

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I got message today from my cic account. I think its a bad news. Review of eligibility: you do not meet the eligible requirement. Final decision: blank
Hope for the best next time
Although it might seem like a refusal, you must wait until the 'Final decision' changes to 'Refused' and you get the refusal letter. Until then I would not assume it is a refusal

Star22chillax

Jun 28, 2017
Did you include name of any one who is travelling with you.
If you are single and travelling alone is negative point in your application.
Doesnt matter you are frequent traveller but u must have to mention any one travelling woth you
Vo may be thinking you are going there to marry some one in canada[/QUOTE
Unfortunately i guess my application didn't convince him after all. Anyhow, i willl try my luck next time. There are always other options. On the brighter side, i'm still okey and happy. Travelling continues as it is my dream to travel the world. No hard feelings. Im still thankful to the CIC for reviewing mg applications. Thank you all guys for the help. Ill be signing off. Goodbye all

Star22chillax

Jun 28, 2017
Unfortunately i guess my application didn't convince him after all. Anyhow, i willl try my luck next time. There are always other options. On the brighter side, i'm still okey and happy. Travelling continues as it is my dream to travel the world. No hard feelings. Im still thankful to the CIC for reviewing mg applications. Thank you all guys for the help. Ill be signing off. Goodbye all

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
That's true positive spirit.

All the very best for your future travels :)

Ali R Shah

Jun 20, 2017
Online Application for TRV on 26th May, 2017.
Biometrics on 30th May, 2017.
Updated Application on 1st June, 2017.
Passport Request on 28th June, 2017.
Passport submitted on 4th July, 2017.
Passport Received with me 3yr (till passport validity) multiple entry visa on 7th July, 2017.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
You can certainly travel even while your TRV application is being processed.

If you get a passport submission request when you're in another country then you can get in touch with that local visa office to confirm submitting your passport there

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
You can certainly travel even while your TRV application is being processed.

If you get a passport submission request when you're in another country then you can get in touch with that local visa office to confirm submitting your passport there
Hello bryanna
Should I email Sydney visa office again ?
This is frustration.... that's not how they should work nearly 90 days and no response for a tourist visa... just unbelievable

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello bryanna
Should I email Sydney visa office again ?
This is frustration.... that's not how they should work nearly 90 days and no response for a tourist visa... just unbelievable
It won't help to email the Sydney visa office so soon again. Applications from Pakistan do take longer.

It possible that third parties have not responded to IRCC as yet, and that's what is delaying a decision. Unfortunately, you'll just have to wait.

As you haven't submitted your passport, you can travel to other countries. In case you have a critical emergency and must visit Canada urgently then you can email the visa office mentioning the details. But, I believe they still won't give a decision until your background check is completed

cherrylife

Jul 9, 2017
Same here bro it's the 70th day today :(
I applied on 02 May 2017
just received a message today asking for passport, so dropped the passport to the visa processing centre just now. First message received since application on 9 May (more than 2.5 months). Was told i should be able to collect the passport next week. Another waiting game - my flight is the week after next....