+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2017 TRV Online Application

Star22chillax

Jun 28, 2017
You have to sign up for GCkey. And there is an option to choose Family Name etc without needing the tracking number. Choose that option. You will see when u open an account.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
@Bryanna

Hello there
Ok I just got an email from the consulate general Canada in Sydney...

Good day,

Thank you for your email. Your status enquiry has been received by the Visa Office at the Consulate General of Canada in Sydney. Please be advised that more time is required to process your application as some additional mandatory verifications are being undertaken with partner agencies.

Your application is currently in process.

Bryanna could you please explain what kind of verifications and agencies ?

Thank you

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna

Hello there
Ok I just got an email from the consulate general Canada in Sydney...

Good day,

Thank you for your email. Your status enquiry has been received by the Visa Office at the Consulate General of Canada in Sydney. Please be advised that more time is required to process your application as some additional mandatory verifications are being undertaken with partner agencies.

Your application is currently in process.

Bryanna could you please explain what kind of verifications and agencies ?

Thank you
The mandatory verification could range from your immigration status in Australia to any police/criminal records to business checks to checks in any third/other country where you had resided/traveled to. All these checks would come under the purview of a background check.

There's really nothing you can do but to wait it out. Hopefully it should end soon

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
The mandatory verification could range from your immigration status in Australia to any police/criminal records to business checks to checks in any third/other country where you had resided/traveled to. All these checks would come under the purview of a background check.

There's really nothing you can do but to wait it out. Hopefully it should end soon
Fingers Crossed
Thank you

cherrylife

Jul 9, 2017
Hello. I have the same experience. I applied may 8. And still no update. I purchased tickets and i already missed my flight.
I am not working in military / police / government agencies. I previously studied and graduated from one of the top universities in Canada. This is my fourth time applying for Canadian visitor visa and my purpose of visit is none other than visiting my old university friends. The previous experience of applying for the same visa never took more than 2 weeks! I have no clue what hold up my application this time....it's more than 2 months without any response.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
I am not working in military / police / government agencies. I previously studied and graduated from one of the top universities in Canada. This is my fourth time applying for Canadian visitor visa and my purpose of visit is none other than visiting my old university friends. The previous experience of applying for the same visa never took more than 2 weeks! I have no clue what hold up my application this time....it's more than 2 months without any response.
Same here bro it's the 70th day today :(
I applied on 02 May 2017

Star22chillax

Jun 28, 2017
I got message today from my cic account. I think its a bad news. Review of eligibility: you do not meet the eligible requirement. Final decision: blank
Hope for the best next time

Star22chillax

Jun 28, 2017
Sorry to hear this bro.
Can you please tell us when did u applied for TRV and from where
I applied may 25 from muscat
I got the refusal letter and i know what the problem is. I didnt include my day to day itinerary. I just include flight and hotel booking. I should have included my day to day activities of what i'm going to do there. The rest are fine.
But its okey. Will be applying next time☺

Hassan_sardar33

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
I got the refusal letter and i know what the problem is. I didnt include my day to day itinerary. I just include flight and hotel booking. I should have included my day to day activities of what i'm going to do there. The rest are fine.
Day to day activity is not a problem. I have canadian TRV at the time i applied i didnt include this thing.
This time i have apply for my wife either didnt include this thing in her application.
My application status is still in progress

Hassan_sardar33

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Did u attached invitation letter woth your application??

Star22chillax

Jun 28, 2017
Day to day activity is not a problem. I have canadian TRV at the time i applied i didnt include this thing.
This time i have apply for my wife either didnt include this thing in her application.
My application status is still in progress
Aha i see. Or maybe because also of my profession. Im a nurse and single. Maybe the VO thinks I will be an illegal immigrant there. But anyhow it all depends upon the VO actually. If I could be illegal immigrant, I think he should consider that I have still a valid UK and Australian visa and frequent travel to schengen countries and the UK.